More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » TapResearch Mobile Surveys Not Crediting?
Created: 2016-06-05 17:34:16
Camzykid
UK diamond
Senior Poster
Total posts: 174
Date of Birth: 1997-12-17
Total Earnings: $2330.75
Just trying to establish whether anyone else has been experiencing this or if it's just me. I've noticed that at first the crediting for my completed TapResearch surveys were delayed and took roughly 24 hours before a balance change occurred on here. Now however, when I complete them I don't get payment for them at all. This has happened to me for roughly the last 4 surveys I've completed with them, the picture below showing the most recent one. I've stopped trying as much with them now as like anyone, I don't like my time being wasted. I've attempted to contact their support about this a few times, about this issue and another unrelated one but I've never received a response for either. I'm not expecting to be compensated for the non-crediting surveys, just raising awareness and trying to find out if this issue is being experienced by anyone else other than myself. Thanks :)

ldpx3000
US moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1117
Thank you for letting us know about this. During testing, TapResearch was crediting very quickly (usually with minutes), but it is possible that the survey attempted to credit during a time when the P2S server was down or any other number of things that could have gone wrong during your credit.

Is this the only one that this has happened to you on? Please let me know when/if TapResearch does finally respond to your support ticket!
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
Camzykid
UK diamond
Senior Poster
Thanks for the response! No this isn't the only occasion this has happened on, I believe I've had about 4 surveys not credit me. However, like you said there may have been another issue at the time, resulting in the surveys not crediting. When I next take and complete a survey with them I will feedback as to whether it has credited or not. :)
Camzykid
UK diamond
Senior Poster
Just an update, since posting this I have completed a another survey with TapReasearch which also failed to credit. I am also yet to have received a response from their support team. After speaking to another member I now have reason to believe that the non-crediting issue is a problem on Android.
ldpx3000
US moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1117
There might a problem somewhere, the problem is that according to their statistics they are crediting some surveys everyday, just not many. For instance, yesterday only 8 conversions happened for a total of $2.86 in payouts.
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
Camzykid
UK diamond
Senior Poster
Ah I see, well at least you're aware of the situation. Hopefully it will be resolved soon :) Thanks for the replies

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom