More options
Points2Shop Forums » Suggestions » International members...
Created: 2016-04-17 15:26:11
vickysagar
IN new
Junior Poster
Total posts: 61
Hi don't know it work or not but as a regular member of p2s I had a small suggestion for verification address as a Indian we too have amazon why we can't verify through them... As intl members as well indian members it's very difficult to verify a address even when we request a one we have to wait for more then 4 months.. So if admin allows or add amazon india it will help a lot as well many new guys will join... As we are losing some new members..

Thanks..
vickysagar
IN new
Junior Poster
No admin to reply...?
Stijn1234
BE admin
Master Of Posts
Total posts: 10397
Date of Birth: 1981-03-18
Total Earnings: $196.74
Matjong is always reading the suggestions, then he has to look into the cost, the reach of such a change, etc... :)

Some suggestions are too expensive, some are impossible to implement and some are great! :-D
vickysagar
IN new
Junior Poster
Sir I don't think so it's a expensive or something like that....But still thanks a lot for a reply...
irmalwar
IN gold
My first post
Total posts: 3
Total Earnings: $46.27
Not really bro got my letter in 15 days
monchai
TH silver
Used to the forums
Total posts: 41
Total Earnings: $24.59
Hi.

Ask for recommendations.

My name is Monchai.

Because I have a problem with the proposal. Most countries offer Thailand inaccessible. So want to allow people do offer?

Thank you
http://www.points2shop.com?ref=uin1533734169
monchai
TH silver
Used to the forums
Total posts: 41
Total Earnings: $24.59
Hi.

I feel very sorry, there is no survey. I can do it. Because the country is unable to access the survey, and it wasn't me not to try, but I can't. Important don't come! Revenue comes 1 weeks.

I'll have a chance to get more money?
http://www.points2shop.com?ref=uin1533734169
monchai
This post has been deleted.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom