More options
Points2Shop Forums » Entertainment » What Virtual Reality Headset do you want or have?
Created: 2016-03-26 10:41:09
Jesus600
US (WI) gold
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 394
Date of Birth: 1995-11-06
Total Earnings: $57.64
Its the year of Virtual Reality and so many big names are producing some of the most unique and cool looking VR Headsets. What VR Headset are you most anticipating to buy or already bought/pre-ordered?

I pre-ordered the Playstation VR big bundle that was put up for sale on Tuesday. I've wanted VR sense the Retro VR headsets came out.

Poll: What VR do you want or have?

Playstation VR
Oculus
Microsoft HoloLens
Samsung Gear
HTC Vive
Google Cardboard
Other(put your interest in comments)

Standings:

Want to make a poll too?? Click here.
stay strong
Stijn1234
BE admin
Master Of Posts
Total posts: 10374
Date of Birth: 1981-03-18
Total Earnings: $164.97
I've read very good reviews about the Samsung gear so I think this will be very succesfull during the coming year...

Not sure about others, I'm sure this market will be developing enormously in years to come :)
lapraceon
US (CA) legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1525
Date of Birth: 1990-05-12
Total Earnings: $2254.53
I have never owned or used VR, but I think I am excited about Samsung.
Jesus600
US (WI) gold
Am I spamming?
I've read very good reviews about the Samsung gear so I think this will be very succesfull during the coming year...

Not sure about others, I'm sure this market will be developing enormously in years to come :)Stijn1234

My friend owns the Samsung vr and I'm very pleased with it! It is at a reasonable price as well, $199.

I pre-ordered the PlayStation VR 1st bundle, which is $499. Reason why its at a high price is because of all the cool features it has and plus this the bundle so it comes with a game, the playstation move, ps headphones, and an intro dvd.

VR is gonna be big for the next few years
stay strong
Jesus600
US (WI) gold
Am I spamming?
I have never owned or used VR, but I think I am excited about Samsung.lapraceon

give it a try if you own a Samsung 6 or 7, you'll have fun. only problem is over heating but its still the beginning of VR.
stay strong

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom