Created: 2016-02-25 07:53:01
Visus
US (IL) gold
New Poster
Total posts: 9
Date of Birth: 1961-02-18
Total Earnings: $159.39
I am asked at times do I have children?

Then a following page ask do the children live with me?

They do not live with me and I wondered if it affects my quality score because I am instantly ejected from survey..

I wonder if I should answer I do not have kids as it is asking do i have kids who live with me there before it asks do they live with me..

I am divorced and kids stay with their Mom..
Loaded question if thats a DQ for a right but looks wrong answer...

IDK seems strange that I get booted then..
Strictly browsing
AZDICT
US diamond
Junior Poster
Total posts: 59
It seems more likely in such a case that if they had asked if you had children but then disqualified you because you answered that you didn't that the surveyors wanted someone with children who lived at home. I doubt that to be a quality control question to weed out false responses because there are plenty of valid reasons for someone to have kids but those kids not to be living with them.
Visus
US (IL) gold
New Poster
Total posts: 9
Date of Birth: 1961-02-18
Total Earnings: $159.39
It seems more likely in such a case that if they had asked if you had children but then disqualified you because you answered that you didn't that the surveyors wanted someone with children who lived at home. I doubt that to be a quality control question to weed out false responses because there are plenty of valid reasons for someone to have kids but those kids not to be living with them.AZDICT

Lol well duh' I did not even think of it that way..

RFOL wow, its like when trying out for baseball in H.S. what do you mean I didn't make the team. Do not deny meeeee. lol I made the team but thoughts then similar to being booted out. What did I do wrong..
Ill stay the road with what it ask..

Thanks
Strictly browsing

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom