Points2Shop Forums » Free Stuff » Free and 100% Legal Music Download
Created: 2009-12-07 09:27:11
daus26
US (WA) elite
Points2Helper
Total posts: 6966
Date of Birth: 1990-05-26
Total Earnings: $2802.18
I apologize if this was mentioned before, but here's the best site in my opinion for free music download. Very fun and simple to use.

The only catch is as follows:

1. Unregistered users gets 5 downloads per day.
2. Registered users gets 15 downloads per day.
3. Unlimited download will cost a fee.
4. There's a small, encoding software you'll need to download. This shouldn't be a problem.

Honestly I don't even download 15 songs a day anyway. If you do, that's like 450 songs per month.

YouScrobble
teujip
US (AZ) gold
Used to the forums
Total posts: 50
Date of Birth: 1980-01-29
Total Earnings: $27.48
that seems like an interesting place - wondering about the quality of the tracks (as it is basically extracting audio flux from you tube videos
VortexFM
UK platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1940
Date of Birth: 1977-03-08
Total Earnings: $183.26
Nice find, but im a bit worried about the viruses, malware backkdoors etc, can you fill me in if you've had any problems? :S
See my profile to get my Gamertag and other info. [IMG][removed link, violation of our external links policy will result in an account ban]]
Guile141
US (OR) silver
Half way there
Total posts: 517
Date of Birth: 1995-07-04
I know I site you don't wanna use for free music limewire it gives viruses and give boot up viruses my comp got ruined cuz of it..
punkshadowxx
US (NC) gold
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 276
Date of Birth: 1990-01-01
Total Earnings: $88.17
I'm pretty sure theres only a twist.
teujip
US (AZ) gold
Used to the forums
Total posts: 50
Date of Birth: 1980-01-29
Total Earnings: $27.48
OK, I tried to D/L a few songs, and it is just waiting for peers... so it is really a peer2peer service, albeit seemingly legal... wouldn't bet on that, though
xfobrockx
US (NY) gold
Used to the forums
Total posts: 30
Date of Birth: 1985-12-20
Total Earnings: $42.78
limewire will only give you viruses if you download programs.. for that i don't trust it, but if you download music you won't get any viruses.. you just have to do it right.
Hgaara
US (CA) platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 477
Date of Birth: 1992-01-25
Total Earnings: $197.7
What's the bitrate of those song downloads?
daus26
US (WA) elite
Points2Helper
Total posts: 6966
Date of Birth: 1990-05-26
Total Earnings: $2802.18
that seems like an interesting place - wondering about the quality of the tracks (as it is basically extracting audio flux from you tube videosteujip

Nope, they're actually really, really good. There's a lot of good quality ones, but yeah, there are some bad ones too. Beats downloading bad ones from a p2p program though.

Nice find, but im a bit worried about the viruses, malware backkdoors etc, can you fill me in if you've had any problems? :SVortexFM

Nope. I've had it for like two months now. I've been wanting to post this for some time, but I wanted to be really sure that it has none of those problems, so yeah, nothing like that.

I'm pretty sure theres only a twist.punkshadowxx

There isn't. Aside from being limited to 15 a day when you register for the site and the other things I mentioned in my op.

OK, I tried to D/L a few songs, and it is just waiting for peers... so it is really a peer2peer service, albeit seemingly legal... wouldn't bet on that, thoughteujip

I don't get what you're doing. When you download songs, you download it straight off the site. This is definitely not a P2P service.

What's the bitrate of those song downloads?Hgaara

They range differently. I've downloaded one where it's 328.

-----------------

Sorry for the late replies. I thought I checked the notification box..doh!
yinzx
CA bronze
New Poster
Total posts: 10
Date of Birth: 1985-01-25
Total Earnings: $12.02
Yeah nice find, I will check it out thanks

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom