More options
Points2Shop Forums » Free Stuff » TEMPORARY RULES (READ BEFORE POSTING)
1 2 3
Created: 2015-12-31 19:33:32
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5028
The search bar for the forum is currently broken, which has resulted in many users posting freebies that are not valid. It would have been unfair to penalise these users for a glitch so we are implementing two new temporary rules for the forum. Why are we implementing these rules? See here for an explanation on why these rules are needed.

1) You must check the freebie forum manually before posting. At the moment it is only around 6 pages long.

2) If a moderator detects an infraction of the rules you will have 24 hours to edit your freebie or they will remove it. Note this rule will not apply for Wednesday's as moderators do not know when the lottery will be drawn, so take extra care on this day.

All other normal rules still apply.

Edit: The search bar is still broken, therefore it looks like these temporary rules will be permanent for now.
lapraceon
US (CA) legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1571
Date of Birth: 1990-05-12
Total Earnings: $2533.91
AWESOME! Any chance the 2nd rule can be permenant? That would be awesome
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
AWESOME! Any chance the 2nd rule can be permenant? That would be awesomelapraceon

I see no reason why it shouldn't be. I'll check with the other moderators and then once the search bar is fixed it should stay
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
The 12 hour rule has been added to the general freebie forum rules under "things to remember".

:light: If a moderator detects a low quality or rule breaking post they will comment and give you 12 hours to change the post. In some cases (i.e. spam, repeated rule breaking despite being warned, going over the post count etc) posts can be removed with no warning. This it at the discretion of moderators and their word is final.
torikul
BD new
New Poster
Total posts: 8
Date of Birth: 1990-01-01
Total Earnings: $0.0
Not a bad rule. Can I post my product? Or only should suggest others product?
lapraceon
US (CA) legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1571
Date of Birth: 1990-05-12
Total Earnings: $2533.91
torikul, you have to post freebies that you find on the internet. There are plenty of freebie sites.
torikul
BD new
New Poster
Total posts: 8
Date of Birth: 1990-01-01
Total Earnings: $0.0
Thanks
SonantComet
US (FL) gold
My first post
Total posts: 1
Date of Birth: 1990-04-10