More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » add a date posted to each survey
Created: 2015-11-18 01:54:07
cooldude581
US (PA) new
My first post
Total posts: 5
Total Earnings: $0.18
add a date posted to surveys and offers so we have a better idea of how good a chance of wasting our time is... right now its 100% after checking 30 surveys for me
lterrell
US legend
Senior Poster
Total posts: 172
I have no idea what that means.

You're not wasting more than 2 seconds of your life to click on a survey that tells you it's "closed" and you move on to the next one.
Be Yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong. -Charles Schulz
lapraceon
US (CA) legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1571
Date of Birth: 1990-05-12
Total Earnings: $2533.91
New surveys are posted/closed daily....
cooldude581
US (PA) new
My first post
they only post whether or not a survey has been completed and how much those that have attempted it have enjoyed it

as to the profiles they dont really use them nor do they take down surveys that have been completed

adding a date posted would allow me to make a better choice
1. for those that have been around for a long time and only have a few successes or those caring to rate them ... obviously they are looking for a more select group and i would pass on these
2. for those that have only been around for a short time and already have a high amount of votes... usually that means the quota (if a survey has one) is full

its more like 30 seconds-3 min when you factor in load time for me and the survey sites i regularly do participate in give at least partial credit or something for my time regardless of whether its 30 seconds or not...

they have a disconnect here as they just passed 10,000,000 members yet they have only attained the 10,000 download mark on the google play store
lterrell
US legend
Senior Poster
The votes on surveys do not mean anything. People vote surveys down when they disqualify from them and up when they complete them. I don't vote on them at all - it's pointless, as I just explained. Voting a survey down because you disqualified from it does not give it an accurate vote count, making the entire process moot.

I still have no idea what you're talking about.
lterrell
US legend
Senior Poster
You have been here for less than 2 days and you have earned 1 cent.

As a US member (and let me be honest here) you are among the privileged of this website where you literally have access to THOUSANDS of offers and surveys at any time of the day or night.

Points 2 Shop is not going to pay you for attempting surveys and offers. Complete them and get paid. To further that thought... it's a little arrogant to think you should be paid for something just because you clicked it. This isn't teeball and you don't get a participation trophy for showing up.
cooldude581
US (PA) new
My first post
as to stealing thats not a concern its just that the information is there... and if its out there it usually is permenantly... its very hard to scrub data

and the tendency is moving towards opt in to sharing data and less opt out of it

either way time=money and if you expect them to not give you something for your time then thats your choice i choose otherwise as i have found the better sites that do reward time spent.
lterrell
US legend
Senior Poster
I still have no idea what you're talking about.
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5028
add a date posted to surveys and offers so we have a better idea of how good a chance of wasting our time is... right now its 100% after checking 30 surveys for mecooldude581

I understand your point, it is incredibly frustrating when click many surveys to find they are closed. Surveys are always being added by admin and the advertisers may sometimes close their surveys early if they get their desired number of responses quicker than anticipated. One way you can help with this is by reporting the survey when you get redirected to the P2S page. On the part where it asks you to rate the survey and add a comment, in the comments section type a brief note saying the survey can no longer be completed because it is closed.

its more like 30 seconds-3 min when you factor in load time for me and the survey sites i regularly do participate in give at least partial credit or something for my time regardless of whether its 30 seconds or not...cooldude581

Points2shop does award points for surveys you try via email, so make sure you have updated your preferences to receive all emails. Of course, given the amount of people on the site completing surveys and offers it would be far to costly to give points for every offer/survey disqualified from. And some people may just intentionally disqualify themselves for the easy free points rather than spend the time attempting the survey.

Hopefully that helps you out a bit :)

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom