More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » Does anyone know how to get points from life script offers.... ie free sample offers?
Created: 2015-11-15 17:46:52
lacielb
US (CA) gold
Half way there
Total posts: 608
Date of Birth: 1987-05-09
Total Earnings: $318.62
I have completed the free sample offers from life script and I never seem to get awarded. Am I doing it wrong? I use Google Chrome on my tablet.
lterrell
US legend
Senior Poster
Total posts: 172
You need to clear your browser cookies and use a different email with each one.

Once a parent company has your email address, they will not credit any further offers.

So, all of your information (name/address/etc) has to be exactly the same as it is on P2S and completely accurate but you allowed and encouraged to create new email addresses for each individual offer.

They have to be REAL email addresses, just writing down gibberish won't work.. and will likely cause account issues.

To recap. Create a new email. Clear browser cookies. Do offer. Rinse, repeat.

:)
Be Yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong. -Charles Schulz
justinbates1992
US (CA) legend
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 288
Date of Birth: 1992-10-03
You need to clear your browser cookies and use a different email with each one.

Once a parent company has your email address, they will not credit any further offers.

So, all of your information (name/address/etc) has to be exactly the same as it is on P2S and completely accurate but you allowed and encouraged to create new email addresses for each individual offer.

They have to be REAL email addresses, just writing down gibberish won't work.. and will likely cause account issues.

To recap. Create a new email. Clear browser cookies. Do offer. Rinse, repeat.

:)lterrell

thanks for that, didnt know you had to use a different email on each one!
herro mah name ish bob.
gerfercar
BR new
My first post
Total posts: 4
Date of Birth: 1966-07-19
Total Earnings: $0.01
Entendido

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom