More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » Usamp and Persona Load Error Fix
1 2
Created: 2015-11-07 00:21:38
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5028
Update: Here is some information from admin about some pages showing as not safe. Basically Points2shop pages are transitioning to HTTPS connections for all pages. Some pages may not be covered or may be flagged because a 3rd party script is being loaded to the page (such as external offer walls). There is nothing to worry about in regards to security. If anyone sees a page that is not HTTPS then please let us know. Additionally Usamp have been contacted in order to resolve the issue.

This fix also works for the persona wall which is experiencing the same issues.

Note: Some users have expressed concerns over the safety of this fix. I am no technical expert, therefore you do the fix at your own risk. It is your own responsibility, neither myself, Points2shop or any other members are responsible for anything that happens as a result of this.

Users have been reporting problems with Usamp (aka instantly) loading. This topic should help users figure out to to fix the issue on their browsers. If one fix doesn't work then please try another browser. If you experience the issue on any other pages, these fixes should work on those as well. Thanks to sissmo12 and triheadedmonkey for the heads up on this issue and fix. Also I only have three browsers listed below, so it would be great if anyone (such as mac users) could provide a screenshot and instructions for other browsers.

Google Chrome - Click the little shield at the end of your URL bar and click Load Unsafe Scripts

Firefox - Click the little padlock at the beginning of the URL bar. A little box will drop down, click the side arrow bar on the right hand side of the box. (It's like the arrow in the picture below, but on the other side). Now click Disable Protection For Now, as shown in the picture below.

Internet Explorer - When you visit the usamp page you should receive a pop up saying "show only secure content", click the Show all content button to load the page.

ruecian23
US (LA) diamond
Used to the forums
Total posts: 27
Date of Birth: 1980-03-27
Total Earnings: $1627.1
good job! shelbi
2010-10-15 18:16:20
Sethsergio
US (AZ) diamond
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 17
Date of Birth: 1992-01-30
Total Earnings: $1329.0
My chrome doesn't show a shield :/
Hoganmann
US elite
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 16
Total Earnings: $2312.82
Seemed to work fine for me. Thanks for the info.
#levelheaded
Sethsergio
US (AZ) diamond
Getting Chatty
Got it to work. Thanks very much for post :)
vovillia
US (FL) elite
Junior Poster
Total posts: 96
Date of Birth: 1990-06-05
Total Earnings: $4514.84
Thanks for the fix!

But now I'm wondering if this bug is affecting surveys on usamp, as I haven't gotten any since this issue began. :(
Sethsergio
US (AZ) diamond
Getting Chatty
I have been getting plenty
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5028
Thanks for the fix!

But now I'm wondering if this bug is affecting surveys on usamp, as I haven't gotten any since this issue began. :(vovillia

As far as I know the bug hasn't affected users receiving surveys. If you continue to receive no surveys from usamp, try contacting their support as you may be blocked from their surveys. The email to contact them is:

support@surveyhelpcenter.com
vovillia
US (FL) elite
Junior Poster
Total posts: 96
Date of Birth: 1990-06-05
Total Earnings: $4514.84
As far as I know the bug hasn't affected users receiving surveys. If you continue to receive no surveys from usamp, try contacting their support as you may be blocked from their surveys. The email to contact them is:

support@surveyhelpcenter.comshelbinator

Thanks, I'll do that ;)
treghost1
US (NC) moderator
Senior Poster
Total posts: 210
Date of Birth: 1981-05-07
Since this is being passed around as a thing to do, all of you need to know it puts your pc at risk, even if someone tells you it is fine to do. I advise not to, and to simply wait for it to be fixed. Mat said earlier it is an issue on Usamp's end with https and he will email them about it. And anyone who claims it is safe, explain to us how an unsafe script is safe.
"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness is always there first." ~Terry Pratchett

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom