More options
Points2Shop Forums » Discussion » keeping motivated?
Created: 2015-10-25 18:40:59
lkkbgido
US (AZ) gold
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 19
Date of Birth: 1996-02-05
Total Earnings: $43.47
i haven't been on points2shop very much recently, partly because i work nearly full time at micky d's, but also in part because i am finding it depressing.

how do you keep motivated to earn when it seems like 90% of offers don't work out for you, and the miniscule rewards make the whole endeavor seem like a waste of time?
hickorydock
US diamond
Senior Poster
Total posts: 138
Date of Birth: 1982-02-14
Total Earnings: $1563.35
Even though my goal each day is to at least get my daily spins earned, I find the motivation of getting free things is what keeps me going. Some days I do struggle to get that but those are usually the days I don't have a lot of time to earn and surveys are disqualifying me.
lkkbgido
US (AZ) gold
Getting Chatty
maybe i need to lower my expectations... i'm probably not going to make any serious money on here. but if try to earn 50 points a day, i guess that's doable.
lkkbgido
US (AZ) gold
Getting Chatty
made 53 points today

bada bing bada boom
lapraceon
US (CA) legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1571
Date of Birth: 1990-05-12
Total Earnings: $2533.91
Usually I just try to get my 50 points a day for my spins. I love getting lottery tickets, so I look forward to trying for those everyday. I also love getting closer and closer to goals everyday, like certain merit quests. I don't really make material goals here, but I do earn a fair large amount of points, so that if I do want or need something, I can just buy it at that moment.
kea2525
US diamond
Half way there
Total posts: 584
Total Earnings: $1266.33
Like most either just trying to hit that magic 50 points a day...
Some days I don't feel like doing p2s so I'll just earn my 5 in points and do other things.

This is also another reason to have more then one earning site because sometimes one works great and then you hit a slump (happens to all) and can earn else where until the main site picks up again.
dailey123
NL platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 68
Date of Birth: 1974-03-03
Total Earnings: $239.23
think only about the money and invest money in other websites or programs (NOT SCAMS) that gets you more profit
HE WHO GIVES UP ON HIMSELF IS ALWAYS LOST For aviation video's youtube.com/user/DutchClubSounds
Ambernichole1212
US (IA) legend
Senior Poster
Total posts: 230
Date of Birth: 1994-01-15
Total Earnings: $2197.56
Do as much as you can, and raise your goal up lower, the earning is not going to come naturally you must keep trying, I've learned that the hard way, and good luck to you. Check out Federated, Usamp, and Peanut Labs, they are all very good around here.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom