More options
Points2Shop Forums » News, Announcements & Contests » Chrome extension to improve surveys
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Created: 2015-09-24 18:54:25
Bambiandblake
US (MA) gold
Junior Poster
Total posts: 76
Total Earnings: $3541.47
Hi -- Just your computer, I believe.
Globie
Bambiandblake
US (MA) gold
Junior Poster
Total posts: 76
Total Earnings: $3541.47
The chrome extension is the sterling feature of this site.
Globie
eliza33
US (OH) elite
My first post
Total posts: 3
Date of Birth: 1979-04-01
Total Earnings: $937.4
my computer? did everyone else get the extension payment for March AND April?
triheadedmonkey
UK legend
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 256
Total Earnings: $3833.69
my computer? did everyone else get the extension payment for March AND April?eliza33

no, you'll know when it has paid as your balance will increase.

it will show if you go to Account>Points & Cash it will show every trasaction
eliza33
US (OH) elite
My first post
Total posts: 3
Date of Birth: 1979-04-01
Total Earnings: $937.4
K Was just wonderin. I thought he was saying my computer was the reason I haven't got it. Thanks!
lapraceon
US (CA) legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1569
Date of Birth: 1990-05-12
Total Earnings: $2512.72
I have a question. Sometimes the tracker does not turn green when I do a survey. If it doesn't turn green and the survey credits, do you still go 20% extra from that survey? Why doesn't it turn green sometimes?
triheadedmonkey
UK legend
Am I spamming?
I have a question. Sometimes the tracker does not turn green when I do a survey. If it doesn't turn green and the survey credits, do you still go 20% extra from that survey?lapraceon

No....why would you?
saturnblkg
US (NH) moderator
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 281
Date of Birth: 1976-05-10
Total Earnings: $4060.14
I have a question. Sometimes the tracker does not turn green when I do a survey. If it doesn't turn green and the survey credits, do you still go 20% extra from that survey? Why doesn't it turn green sometimes?lapraceon

if you close out of a survey that you dq'd from before the tracker turns off when you go to the next one it will turn off thinking you are doing more then one survey at a time
claudiolluca
BR gold
My first post
Total posts: 2
Date of Birth: 1982-05-31
Total Earnings: $94.82
i want this
Claudio Luca
triheadedmonkey
UK legend
Am I spamming?
i want thisclaudiolluca

All the instructions are on the first page of this thread. If you just want to install it then this bottom portion is what you need:

Now Launched! Read below how you can earn 20% more on all your completed surveys
  • So... How can I opt in?
    Simple. Click here to go to the Google Chrome webstore page and install the plugin. Once installed, authorize your account by clicking on the extension icon and logging in within the extension. You're now good to go! You can check if it is enabled correctly by completing a survey and checking if the logo turns green once you enter the client portion of the survey.
Please keep an eye on any updates as we deserve the right to change terms, amount of participants and/or compensation going forward. Any future changes would be announced within this topic.

Let us know if you have any feedback or questions.woerdensliesje

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom