More options
Points2Shop Forums » News, Announcements & Contests » Chrome extension to improve surveys
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Created: 2015-09-24 13:54:25
Bambiandblake
US (MA) gold
Junior Poster
Total posts: 62
Total Earnings: $3017.02
I just added it a few days, ago. I look forward to fewer survey problems and a little extra for my Pocket Bunnies.

Thanks!
Globie
boyam99
US gold
My first post
Total posts: 1
wheres the extension?
Bambiandblake
US (MA) gold
Junior Poster
If the extension is responsible for recording/reporting/analyzing surveys, may I expect rectification of the endless, recent survey errors, quite soon?
Globie
Bambiandblake
US (MA) gold
Junior Poster
Boyamm99, If you go to the original post, at the bottom of the post, you'll see where you are directed to "click here," and it'll take your directly to the downloaded extension.
Globie
Littlerose
US admin
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 477
Bambiandblake, we've been using this for quite a while. I am sorry that you are encountering so many errors. The in survey errors are on the clients end and unfortunately we do not have access to this. At any given point in time we have several thousand surveys live, many only lasting several hours, it is not possible for us to test all of those. However, this app broadens our range of issues we can tackle by gathering information on processes that happen within the survey process. Any error we can address we address. If we find out that a survey isn't performing well even though we might know why we can at the very least rank it as the last survey people get presented or in some cases remove it.
Bambiandblake
US (MA) gold
Junior Poster
Thank you, for the follow up, Littlerose. It could very well be on my end, too!

I'm happy that errors in general that are found are being looked into and that quality of surveys are always P2s's priority.

Most appreciated. And I'm very appreciative of the chrome ext. payouts -- thank you.
Globie
Mommysangels64
US gold
My first post
Date of Birth: 1992-02-17
Total Earnings: $93.13
Is this only for people who use the site on computers?! Is there / will there be one for smart phone users?!

Either way i LOVE this site. ♡♡♡
shivhalo2
US (NY) gold
My first post
Date of Birth: 1992-10-13
Total Earnings: $82.32
what is the name of the extension?
Bambiandblake
US (MA) gold
Junior Poster
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/p2s-tracker/neigfhccmjlfhjffgfbmgmihmggddigp

Please go to the very first page of this thread and you will find everything you need to know about the extension. I added the link from it here for your convenience
Globie
matteochirco
US (AZ) diamond
Senior Poster
Total posts: 207
Total Earnings: $867.78
Any chance making a Firefox extension?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom