More options
Created: 2015-09-08 19:03:25
myfirstbaby2013
US (GA) platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 73
Date of Birth: 1996-08-15
Total Earnings: $207.62
I have been a member for almost 3 years but i only have 10 refs and NONE are active. they joined and quit. Since i dont like making videos or know how to do a website. what is another great way to get refs ? i have posted my link alot on social media and stuff but that doesnt work. please help me i really need refs bad. Please and thank you.
DarkSaber
US elite
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 2448
Total Earnings: $14509.83
Better start liking websites.
lapraceon
US (CA) legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1571
Date of Birth: 1990-05-12
Total Earnings: $2531.73
Try advertising a certain item in the reward gallery on Facebook with your ref link
sk8erpizimp
US (OR) diamond
Junior Poster
Total posts: 62
Total Earnings: $13385.63
Make a blog on blogspot and try promoting something like a runescape gift card or world of Warcraft prepaid membership. Those probably are gonna be hard to rank for so I'd recommend trying something that don't get searched for as much, I'm just throwing out idears! You can use I think Google AdWords to check out how much traffic they get. You'd probably want to go with something around 200 searches a month. Do a little keyword research and put a little time in reading ways to get ranked on the first page ofGoogle online and I'm not talking about on points2shop. Just Google how to get ranked on the first page of Google.
Hey hey hey

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom