More options
Points2Shop Forums » Free Stuff » Stealth Inc 2: A game of clones
Created: 2015-08-29 11:29:22
Evertw
NO elite
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1115
Date of Birth: 1993-02-03

Get the game Stealth Inc 2: A game of clones for free.

Available to: [Worldwide?]
Requirements:

Click this link

Click the green "Get it free" button to the right of the game title. The game will be added to your cart and the green button will be replaced with a blue button titled "checkout".
Click that button and a checkout screen will appear. Enter you email address and complete the captcha, click the "get it for free!" button and you're done, you have a new free game.

Check your inbox for an email and click the link to get your Steam game key. Redeem the game on Steam using your game key. Enjoy the new free game!

PS: Remember to redeem your code before the 14th of September 10am Pacific time!

You will obviously also need a steam account to redeem and play the game (Steam accounts are free and quick to set up).

About the game:

"In Stealth Inc 2, you play the role of a clone escaping a sinister and high-tech testing facility. Stealth Inc 2 tests both your brain and your reflexes over 60 varied levels linked together in a sprawling overworld.

Death is never more than a few moments away, but one of the few advantages of being a clone is that death isn’t all that permanent. With no loading screens and no lives to worry about, players are encouraged to use their inevitable demise as a learning tool as they navigate lasers, homicidal robots and terrifying bosses in the ultimate hostile work environment."Developer
Waterdog185
US (NC) gold
New Poster
Total posts: 7
Date of Birth: 1998-03-24
Total Earnings: $310.61
Nice find i'm downloading it right now
jennie111585
US (FL) gold
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1030
Date of Birth: 1985-11-15