More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » ways to earn on points to shop i thinks thats all of it.
Created: 2015-08-26 12:49:51
thedestroyah17
US (OH) gold
My first post
Total posts: 5
Date of Birth: 1990-03-11
Total Earnings: $1022.69
the ways you can earn is from surveys is the best one to me its the fastest way to get lots of points fast just make sure to read the questions carefully. and the next one is offers is the second best now offers does have the most things to do and has the biggest paying stuff and the reason its second because sometimes i don't get my points from it now maybe i didn't do it right you might have better luck with the offers then i do and the next one is videos is the third best now videos is the fastest one but when it cames to points its the slowest you just get one point from the videos most of the time and the final is the referrals you can get 150 points or cents from just one person but that's if you can get it to work now if you can get it to work it can be a great way to earn points now there is more ways to earn points. you can earn from video games now with the video game i would not do that to much because you can lose more points then you end up wining there also the lottery this is on ever Wednesday now the ways you can earn lottery tickets is from playing spin to win which this in games you earn the right to play it by making so much points each day and the next way to earn lottery tickets is by posting on forums just read the roles before you post on it and the last one is sweepstakes all you have to do is play is spin to win to earn that. i think thats all the ways to earn points.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom