More options
Points2Shop Forums » Lifestyle » Want some pretty cool free things?
1 2
Created: 2015-08-21 04:38:31
Ambernichole1212
US (IA) legend
Senior Poster
Total posts: 230
Date of Birth: 1994-01-15
Total Earnings: $2197.56
Want some free items? I've been on this site for a good month now, and I've scored more than 1000$ worth of items, free! All you do is register for this site, and make sure you create a Amazon profile, or log in your pre-existing one. all you do is request to review the item, and when you get approved, you order the item with the "coupon" They give you. Make sure you fill out your "Account" with your Amazon profile link, the directions there. This is just a few samples, I've gotten! http://prntscr.com/873t5c
https://www.amzreviewtrader.com/product-list.php
I got another site for you guys to use got 100 things so far, make sure you look closely, and attach all your social media sites to get approved for items, and doesn't hurt to reach out ,and ask them to review the items! https://www.tomoson.com
Also they do offer CA, US, and so on! Check it out, it's worth it, and sharing, and Points is associated with Amazon, and some of the items may cost if interested, but gives you more of earning here to buy something you want. Earn Earn Earn!*
*Note you can't make money on this, so it's not qualified as a GPT site, it's more of product testing for your opinion*
xXscoutXx
US (SC) gold
My first post
Total posts: 5
Date of Birth: 1994-10-31
Total Earnings: $181.41
Cool! Signed up. There are some pretty nice things on there. How long does it typically take for the status to go from pending to either approved or denied? Just wondering. Thanks for sharing this.
lapraceon
US (CA) legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1571
Date of Birth: 1990-05-12
Total Earnings: $2533.91
Thank you for showing me that site. I love it!
Now if only some of my requests would go through! lol
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3317.44
I requested some things last night. I would not recommend going crazy with it your first time, lol. You're limited to 20 un-reviewed items until you get a better limit. I was approved for some things today, but only things I got a discount on. Which is pretty great in itself, :) And the discounts given have worked fine ordering through Amazon, although one pricing was a little off by a dollar than what it was listed for on the review website - not sure if there's anything to be done about that. But so far so great.

Another thing I'd like to mention is these codes will expire, and normally sooner than later. The majority I got said it would expire in 48 hours but they had todays date listed as the expiration date. So if you're looking to purchase something, keep that in mind you will need to buy it soon after being approved to review it.
-
Ambernichole1212
US (IA) legend
Senior Poster
Total posts: 230
Date of Birth: 1994-01-15
Total Earnings: $2197.56
I got another site for you guys to use got 100 things so far, make sure you look closely, and attach all your social media sites to get approved for items, and doesn't hurt to reach out ,and ask them to review the items! https://www.tomoson.com
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5028
Amzreviewtrader is an epic site, thanks for sharing! :thumbup: Literally request to review the item and the seller either says 'yes ' or 'no'. Only been using it a week and had a stream of parcels to my building! My favorite things so far have been Wireless running headphones, American Measuring Cups (A big deal for me haha), VR Headset and waterproof case, all either free or received for less than £1! :lol:
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Same, Shelb. I love it, haha. I have Prime also so I've been getting some free things too :) Loving the discounts for things I was already looking to buy, and some things I wasn't. :p Got my family into it too. I haven't checked the other website but I will try it out if it's anything like amazon review trader.
-
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Thanks, Amber, for the other website. ;) It seems more difficult to get approved for things on Tomoson, but I just got approved for my first item on that website. Most sellers are looking for you to share it on ALL your social channels. I can't see myself making a youtube channel for reviews, but I don't mind the others since I use those anyway. I've had random blogs since I've used Points2shop, for referring tactics, so I just used a random one of those when I signed up lol. I wish Squidoo were still around because I would have used that. :p Gonna be difficult trying to get reviews up as a blogger.
-
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
I don't know if you guys have this in the US: "Select FREE No-Rush Delivery (3 - 5 business days), Get a £1 Amazon Appstore, Digital Video, Kindle Book & Digital Music Credit. But I keep choosing this option when I get items from the site (probably cause I have a prime account) and I have a little pile of credits building up, all ready for me to buy Adele's new album :evilgrin:
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
They added "rankings" to reviewers now, based on the word count of our reviews... I used to get approved fairly regularly and I write decent reviews (in my opinion) that are honest and accurate. You need to write an average of 250 words to get an A grade, I'm on a B+ and have been denied for everything I requested since the change :( Kind of sad about that, but at least they got rid of showing the average star rating you gave!

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom