treghost1
US (NC) moderator
Senior Poster
Total posts: 211
Date of Birth: 1981-05-07
Total Earnings: $11804.99
So is having a score of 100 good?Hoganmann

lol, it was reset to 100 for all of us.
"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness is always there first." ~Terry Pratchett
Chewmassa
US platinum
Used to the forums
Total posts: 26
Date of Birth: 1991-04-05
Total Earnings: $384.48
What is the highest Quality Score you can achieve?
agm2
UK admin
Junior Poster
Total posts: 59
Date of Birth: 1974-10-13
Total Earnings: $0.6
What is the highest Quality Score you can achieve?Chewmassa

Quality Scores have no limit.
dailey123
NL platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 68
Date of Birth: 1974-03-03
Total Earnings: $240.49
I read here somewhere that people who have quality score of like 800 get more offers a day is this true or not ?
HE WHO GIVES UP ON HIMSELF IS ALWAYS LOST For aviation video's youtube.com/user/DutchClubSounds
YoshiroDamreu
US (NY) new
My first post
Total posts: 3
Date of Birth: 1985-02-01
Total Earnings: $7.05
I wonder what the highest possible quality score is?
Bambiandblake
US (MA) gold
Junior Poster
Total posts: 76
Total Earnings: $3560.03
I got -10 two separate times for nothing, this week. I answered questions honestly (the one response I got from a ticket regarding it was a recycled answer, no direct address of my concern or anything).

I am getting tired of this. I wish they would just see if there is a bug with the system or with particular questions.

Personally, I think a quality score system for the accuracy of the trap answers (yes, for that) is be in order, banned after X amount of false QS deductions.
Globie
DatanXV
US (OH) new
My first post
Total posts: 1
Date of Birth: 1979-06-07
Total Earnings: $2.77
For some reason there's a warning that if you reply to many old topics you'll get banned, that's quite dumb but besides that I agree I went from 99 to 50 points and I answered honestly, can someone make this system better or help me out here?
treghost1
US (NC) moderator
Senior Poster
Total posts: 211
Date of Birth: 1981-05-07
Total Earnings: $11804.99
For some reason there's a warning that if you reply to many old topics you'll get banned, that's quite dumb but besides that I agree I went from 99 to 50 points and I answered honestly, can someone make this system better or help me out here?DatanXV

There is a merits quest for forum posts. That warning is only to prevent newer members from bumping up dozens of old posts just for merits. As for your quality score....once deductions are six months old the score is returned to you.
"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness is always there first." ~Terry Pratchett

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom