Points2Shop Forums » Suggestions » Quality score
1 2
Created: 2015-07-27 00:01:36
graeme74
UK legend
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 289
Total Earnings: $10154.2
Hi, I have noticed plenty of members who have been asking what this "quality score" is on their stats since it has been viewable. Was just wondering if we are going to get an "official" message/forum post explaining what it is/does, as people obviously are curious about this.

I appreciate that it was only just added very recently, so hopefully it will be explained in due time. :)
lapraceon
US (CA) legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1571
Date of Birth: 1990-05-12
Total Earnings: $2533.91
Thats a good idea :)
treghost1
US (NC) moderator
Senior Poster
Total posts: 211
Date of Birth: 1981-05-07
Total Earnings: $11840.67
You gain 1 point per internal offer you complete, you lose 5 points per quality control question you fail on p2s's survey router system before a survey, It was always there, but reset to 100 as it was made public, and likely will result in instant disqualifications or account issues if you lose too many points.
"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness is always there first." ~Terry Pratchett
graeme74
UK legend
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 289
Total Earnings: $10154.2
was aware of all of this :p but would rather hear it explained directly from admin so people without this knowledge gained through Shout only can understand it better, that was all. :)
oselcarlek
US gold
My first post
Total posts: 1
Total Earnings: $47.69
So is the quality score just a number representing how honest you are on internal surveys? and if it is higher will it affect anything besides your "trustworthyness"?
agm2
UK admin
Junior Poster
Total posts: 59
Date of Birth: 1974-10-13
Total Earnings: $0.6
treghost1 has explained it fairly well. Basically we want users to start paying more attention to surveys and make sure all their selections are genuine. It is true that you will be blocked if your score drops very low BUT that doesn't mean users with high scores cannot get blocked also, if we detect that you are consistently failing quality control then your account can also be blocked.

We will give users a few chances to get their act together if they are ever blocked. I reckon a few users have already gotten a ticket reply from me so I hope you got the warning and I won't see you again ;)

To help users please explain the proper way to complete surveys. That can include:

Not choosing random answers
Not rushing
Not pretending to be someone or something else in order to qualify (Advertisers are interested in YOUR feedback)
If they get to a question they cannot answers then they MUST close the survey, never guess or select an random answer
etc etc etc.
beth201009
UK moderator
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 298
Total Earnings: $3818.78
It is still quite buggy prime example would be I DQ'd from a survey for giving genuine answers and was still deducted 5 quality scores, why do I get the feeling genuine people will be getting blocked for no reason therefor creating unnecessary hostility. I understand that P2S wants quality answers and members but don't want to see honest people getting blocked because they are getting DQ'd for giving honest answers
ldpx3000
US moderator
Total posts: 1117
I could be wrong but I believe the only ones that count are the ones presented here on the site before the actual survey starts. Quality control questions asked during a survey on a partner site I don't think are counted against your total. Again, I'm not 100% sure but I believe that is what is going on here
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
beth201009
UK moderator
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 298
Total Earnings: $3818.78
I have done surveys and answered the pre qualifying questions correctly and still been DQ'd and it still affected my quality score not sure if it was over quota but I would expect that to not affect it
ldpx3000
US moderator
Total posts: 1117
Yeah, that's why I said I wasn't 100% sure, could be a bug or partners could be relaying something to us and it is getting mixed up
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom