Points2Shop Forums » P2S Apps & API » Can't download app
Created: 2015-07-06 19:20:46
justinxfan
CA new
My first post
Total posts: 5
Date of Birth: 2001-11-21
Total Earnings: $0.08
Help! Im trying to download the app, however it wants to redirect me to the US app store? I tap change store and my app store goes blank. Now I can't change it back nor can I download the P2S app!
killerseed
UK legend
Senior Poster
Total posts: 208
Date of Birth: 1981-10-19
Total Earnings: $6186.28
As far as i can tell you need to download the iOS app from the US iStore
justinxfan
CA new
My first post
But I'm not even able to use the app store anymore! It's just a blank screen.
killerseed
UK legend
Senior Poster
Please try each step until you resolve your issue:

Tap Settings > General > Date and Time > Set Automatically > Off. Set the date one year ahead. Then try to access the App Store.

It may be a connection issue. Try changing your DNS settings to Google’s open DNS by tapping Settings > Wi-Fi >, tap the blue arrow next to your current Wi-Fi network, and then tap the “DNS” field and enter the DNS servers; 8.8.8.8 (Google’s Public DNS).

Close the App Store completely by pressing the home button twice, pressing and hold the App Store icon until it starts to wiggle, then tapping the minus sign to close it. Re-launch the App Store.

Restart your device by pressing and holding the sleep/wake button until “Slide to Power off” appears.
Launch the App Store; if it is still blank with nothing shown, wait a few minutes. Sometimes apps may load slowly because of networking issues.

If still nothing appears, try changing the device’s language by tapping Settings > General > International > Language. Pick a language. Pick any other second language you already know or be familiar with. If you don’t, do not forget to navigate back in a different language. Change the language, launch the App Store, then change the language back to what it was originally.

Sign out of your Apple ID by tapping Settings > iTunes & App Store, tap your Apple ID and select “Sign Out”. Wait one minute and sign back in by reentering your Apple ID and password.
justinxfan
CA new
My first post
thanks a lot! it worked!
killerseed
UK legend
Senior Poster
Your most welcome :) :thumbup:
justinxfan
CA new
My first post
oh, and the app is actually working now! Thanks!
justinxfan
CA new
My first post
What is the difference between the mobile site and the app.
lapraceon
US (CA) legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1525
Date of Birth: 1990-05-12
Total Earnings: $2253.18
The mobile site is basically the regular website but modified to fit a cell phone. but using the site from the mobile browser can cause account issues. The app is the safest way to use the site.
ldpx3000
US moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1117
People having issues finding the P2S Mobile App from the Apple App Store, the issue should be fixed now and you can search directly in the App Store to find the latest version of the app
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom