More options
Points2Shop Forums » Off-Topic » komal11194 got blocked!
1 2
Created: 2009-11-09 00:04:53
Dany11
US (AZ) platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 499
Date of Birth: 1992-03-21
hey everyone, i got a pm from komal telling me dat he got blocked for spamming his referral link and they told him they can't unblock him FOREVER. He told me to post a forum on this and dats exactly wat i did. I will do everything i can to help him out and ask you guys if u can help me bring him back. Also, if any admins or mods read this, please unblock komal11194. He is a good guy dat helps everyone in the shoutbox and forums. He hasn't done anything wrong. Please unblock him. Thank all of you! :)
krystabulous
US (IA) gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 117
Date of Birth: 1980-09-13
what was he spamming, i don't get it? his referral link somewhere else? poor dude :(
hypercoaster93
US (NC) moderator
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2680
Total Earnings: $7776.8
he spammed is ref link on FB
spamming is a great offense here.
this is his first offense so i dont know why they wont give him a second chance

it might have to deal with he got blocked before and they unblock users based on past offenses.

i hope he comes back :(
Darkninja
US (CA) legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1885
yeah i was thinking of posting a thread but i thought someone else would and he spammed his ref link so it will be hard to see if the admin brings him back D=
Raising money to get a new pc and a drawing tablet so i can make better drawings but i need help sharing the link... anyone want to help out? http://www.gofundme.com/artistdreampc
flyingmonkeys
This post has been deleted.
wakki
US (NH) moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1184
Date of Birth: 1973-08-24
Total Earnings: $7730.34
Dany, admin do not close accounts for no reason. Komal has had a LONG history if issues, and no matter how many members complain, the admin will not let a member back if theres been a long time problem with them.
Dany11
US (AZ) platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 499
Date of Birth: 1992-03-21
thanks guys, i think i'll send in a ticket and see wat happens
hypercoaster93
US (NC) moderator
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2680
Total Earnings: $7776.8
yeah i was thinking of posting a thread but i thought someone else would and he spammed his ref link so it will be hard to see if the admin brings him back D=Darkninja

thats why i made this forum post. to so this wont happen again

Forum post about spamming on FB
daus26
US (WA) elite
Points2Helper
Total posts: 6966
Date of Birth: 1990-05-26
Total Earnings: $2802.18
Forever?

My goodness. I thought guy found a successful referral site. Surely he wasn't talking about FB? Seemed like the guy would know better than to spam on a site that has been warned many times.
chickenalfredo
US (AK) elite
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 451
Date of Birth: 1985-04-04
What's FB lol.

1 2
You are not logged in. This topic is locked and no new replies can be posted.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom