More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Apps & API » Two points2shop apps occasionally appear on my Android tablet
Created: 2015-06-22 08:44:38
lapraceon
US (CA) legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1535
Date of Birth: 1990-05-12
Total Earnings: $2286.47
I was low on Points yesterday so I decided to earn extra from my tablet, and I noticed Points2shop was on there twice (I don't use my tablet much) and I noticed that there were two different versions because one has AARKI (I did an app offer) and one didn't (the new version) I deleted the old one but I was just wondering if this has been happening to anyone else with a Droid device?
ldpx3000
US moderator
Total posts: 1117
Not really sure how that is happening unless the second one is uploaded by a second company/person in which case I will have to speak with Google about getting it pulled. What version of Android does your tablet have?
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
lapraceon
US (CA) legend
Well, I had downloaded the new version without Aarki and Sponsorpay so I was initially surprised when I saw both of the walls, but I thought nothing of it and downloaded an app. However, I went on the 2nd one (the new version) and noticed that that was the new one and I deleted the other. I will check my tablet later to see if there are 1 or 2 P2S apps on it.
ldpx3000
US moderator
Please do and let me know what you see. I don't currently see 2 separate versions of the app at the moment so I am at a loss to explain why Google Play would be showing more than 1 version for anybody, but there is very little that can be done about what they show and when
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
lapraceon
US (CA) legend
Would any issues arouse from using the old version (with aarki) if its up?
ldpx3000
US moderator
Possibly, I can't say for sure other than that we don't support any other versions besides the one that is currently on Google Play at the moment

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom