Total posts: 10
downloaded the app and it will not log me in
lapraceon
US (CA) legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1525
Date of Birth: 1990-05-12
Total Earnings: $2254.53
When you open the app, are you taken to the page to sign in? It doesn't do it automatically. You have to manually log in. If it is letting you at least try to log in, I would suggest uninstalling the app and re-installing it.
ldpx3000
US moderator
Total posts: 1117
There is also the possibility that there are server issues during the time that you are trying to login. If you are experiencing issues please try again 15-20 minutes later to give any server problems a chance to be mitigated
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
ltankersley
US (TX) gold
Junior Poster
Total posts: 72
Date of Birth: 1989-10-05
Total Earnings: $183.13
Sorry to reply to an old topic - but I am having this problem as well with the iOs app. It opens up to the log-in page, lets me log-in for a moment, and then redirects to the log-in page. Should I just delete and re-download? I don't want to create a ticket if I don't have to lol
ldpx3000
US moderator
Sorry to reply to an old topic - but I am having this problem as well with the iOs app. It opens up to the log-in page, lets me log-in for a moment, and then redirects to the log-in page. Should I just delete and re-download? I don't want to create a ticket if I don't have to lolltankersley

Many times when this happens it is because the app is not able to communicate with the server for whatever reason. Try waiting 15-20 minutes for the server issue to pass, if this does not work, you can try deleting the app from your device and reinstalling but usually this is an issue with not getting a useable response back from the server.
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
mikedorb
US (CT) gold
My first post
Total posts: 1
Date of Birth: 1953-05-07
Total Earnings: $309.2
I cannot open the mobile app this morning. I get a message there was a problem retrieving my profile data and to try again later.
ldpx3000
US moderator
I cannot open the mobile app this morning. I get a message there was a problem retrieving my profile data and to try again later.mikedorb

As stated many times before in this topic, if the app will not let you login it is usually an issue with the server not responding correctly. Give it 15 to 20 minutes before you try to log in again. If it is still not working, there may be severe issues with the server so you may have to try again a couple hours later or the next day.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom