1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Created: 2009-11-06 19:34:10
Ape23
US (CA) silver
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 257
Date of Birth: 1990-09-26
Total Earnings: $539.43
I read these forums quite often and have come to the conclusion that many of you are unsuccessful in getting large amounts of referrals. I am thinking about hosting a contest/giveaway where I will post your ref link on my website for about a week that which will give you free referrals for the time your ref link is up on my site. Before I go into any details, here is a quick overview of my referral site:

Ok so I have a website set up that get me a lot of referrals. I receive 79% of my traffic from Google since I am ranked in the #1 spot in Google for a lot of keywords. I usually receive anywhere from 70 to 140 visits per day to my site and a large amount of these visits turn into referrals.

IDEA:
If enough people like this idea (not sure why they wouldn't since I am offering free referrals) and I get a big enough response on here, I would be willing to hold a sort of lottery where I will choose one member at random to host their referral link on my website for FREE. I would completely remove all of my ref links and replace it with yours so you would get 100% of the referrals from my site.
PLEASE let me know if you guys would be interested because I would really like to set this up.

HERE IS THE URL TO MY SITE:
Free Xbox Live Gold
kingofkingcobra
US platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 86
Total Earnings: $772.24
Im totally interested. Sounds like a great idea for alot of people to get in on.
Ape23
US (CA) silver
Am I spamming?
Oh yea sorry about that. Meant to put URL in main post. Here you go Free Xbox Live Gold
kingofkingcobra
US platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 86
Total Earnings: $772.24
LOL i went to the site in your profile (hip hop hub) and asked to be advertised on there cuz thats what i thought you were talking about. WHOOPS! Great idea tho.
charliehart
UK silver
My first post
Total posts: 5
Date of Birth: Unknown
Total Earnings: $34.04
Hey thanks for the post but im sorry to say i have a few off topic questions :p I was thinking about setting up a site that had audio files/videos/pics so i can lunch my self as a beatboxer (long story!) but i have next to no idea how to do it. Would it be possible for me to do this without any ICT know how? And how ould i go about making myself top of google hits? Thanks in advance
YugoSlavac
US (MI) silver
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 311
Date of Birth: 1983-04-04
Total Earnings: $677.61
You're not #1 for Free Microsoft Points, Free Wii Points, OR Free Xbox Live. This is a fail, give you traffic? No thanks. If you were getting real referrals, you wouldn't be doing this.

KTXBAI
mawds456
UK platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 76
Date of Birth: 1991-08-12
Total Earnings: $246.44
sounds good i would like to participate if you go ahead with it
agm1992
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5664
Date of Birth: 1992-12-01
Total Earnings: $2449.82
sure i guess its an interesting idea.
My Steam Profile
  • Worth: $4512 ($1217 with sales)
  • Games owned: 385
  • Games not played: 330 [i](86%)
  • Hours on record: 293.3h
ipityforipod
US platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1041
Total Earnings: $253.36
Seeing as you have earned $200+ from referrals. Sounds great. :)
Ape23
US (CA) silver
Am I spamming?
You're not #1 for Free Microsoft Points, Free Wii Points, OR Free Xbox Live. This is a fail, give you traffic? No thanks. If you were getting real referrals, you wouldn't be doing this.

KTXBAIYugoSlavac

I am not using "Free Microsoft Points" as a keyword nor am I targeting "Free Wii Points." Ever heard of long tail keywords? Traffic and referrals don't lie. You're not doing ME a favor when I post your ref link on my site. I'm not looking to get traffic out of this (I have enough of that as it is.) I am getting real referrals. Look at the stats.

To charliehart, I'll send you a PM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom