More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » How to earn on Sunday
Created: 2015-06-01 10:14:24
lterrell
US legend
Senior Poster
Total posts: 172
I am a firm believer in utilizing all that a site has to offer in order to earn cash and points. With that in mind, I thought I would share one of those ways that many people may not know about or are afraid to try.

First of all, you need to go to cnet.com or some equivalent safe site and download something called "Sandboxie".
I believe there are forum posts here describing what it is and how to use it correctly but the gist is that it lets you download stuff that is normally unsafe for you to download because it comes with a side of malware. Though I do believe there are more than one or two topics on this subject - I don't believe any of them offer up proof that this stuff credits, so that is what this particular post is for. Proof that it works and you can do it too.

After you have downloaded Sandboxie and figured out how to do it - hit up every single offer wall Points 2 Shop has to offer... and happy earning. :)

Be Yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong. -Charles Schulz
lterrell
US legend
Senior Poster
P.S. It seems the forum has reduced the size of the image. In order to see it clearly, right click on it and open it in a new tab. :)
lapraceon
US (CA) legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1571
Date of Birth: 1990-05-12
Total Earnings: $2529.19
I have been wary of sandboxie just because earlier in my time on p2s, I've attempted to use Sandboxie and either the app would not open, or it wouldnt credit.
lterrell
US legend
Senior Poster
I was going to go into detail about how Sandboxie works and how to do all of this but there are already several forum posts on the subject. More than anything I just wanted to show people that it DOES work and it's not as scary as it looks...because I like when people earn. :p

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom