More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Apps & API » Potential Bug with Android App
Created: 2015-05-23 22:04:30
tf245yay
US (CA) elite
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 402
Total Earnings: $948.37
I notice that when I try to do a survey on the mobile app (Android), it would open up a browser and ask a question (e.g. Do you currently take any vitamins on a regular basis?) and when I answer the question and click "Continue", I would get the question again and again.

So far I have successfully completed one mobile survey and all the other ones seem to be having this issue.
ldpx3000
US moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1117
I notice that when I try to do a survey on the mobile app (Android), it would open up a browser and ask a question (e.g. Do you currently take any vitamins on a regular basis?) and when I answer the question and click "Continue", I would get the question again and again.So far I have successfully completed one mobile survey and all the other ones seem to be having this issue.tf245yay

Thank you for letting us know about this issue. We will look into and try to get it fixed as soon as possible.
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
tf245yay
US (CA) elite
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 402
Total Earnings: $948.37
Actually I just noticed that this issue is present on desktop surveys as well.
ldpx3000
US moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1117
Thank you for this information. Can you please do me a favor? The very next time it happens to you on desktop or mobile, don't attempt another survey and don't attempt to progress in the current survey you are taking. Contact me right away so we can see where you are stuck at and hopefully find the bug.
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom