Created: 2015-05-11 21:17:23
candacep
US (TX) gold
My first post
Total posts: 2
Date of Birth: 1983-06-14
Total Earnings: $124.63
Hello,

Support asked me to post this here so I am just going to paste what was in the ticket.

Hello,

I had filed a ticket on this through my phone app but the person who responded did not understand my issue and said to report it through the site.

My phone has the points2share app which is linked to the same account I am logged in with on this site. On my phone I could go into the offers and go into Vrool or Tapjoy and watch the videos and my phone would alert me that my account had been updated with the offer info, it would also do this on my phone when I would complete offers through the website.

It stopped working though. Now I still have access to the videos and I am still logged in, but my phone no longer gives me notifications of when I have been awared for completing offers and it does not give me any credit when I complete offers on my phone. I can still complete offers through the website just fine, but if I do this on the phone, say watch a vrool video, the video will play to completion but it's like the site never registers it.

I'm not asking for points back or anything and I know it can take some time to receive credit for offers. But there is an issue happening since I don't get notifications when I am credited and it's like the site doesn't see anything I do on my phone. I'm using an android device, droid maxx, with android 4.4 on there. I did not do any updates, I am logged into my account, my app is currently up to date, and i have uninstalled and re installed it. Please advise as this feature was amazing.

Thank you
ldpx3000
US moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1117
You posted that you have the 'Points2Share' app on your device, is this what you meant to say?
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom