More options
Points2Shop Forums » Entertainment » Boxing Question
Created: 2015-05-04 16:07:39
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5020
I am a noob to boxing, but see people talking about this scoresheet thing. So can someone explain why if Pacquiao got more points Mayweather won?

Darkninja
US (CA) legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1885
silly shelbi the match was bought way before they even fought that is why :p
Raising money to get a new pc and a drawing tablet so i can make better drawings but i need help sharing the link... anyone want to help out? http://www.gofundme.com/artistdreampc
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
silly shelbi the match was bought way before they even fought that is whyDarkninja

But whai they no change the winner now the person with the most points has been revealed? O.o
PanTheMan
US (OR) moderator
Total posts: 1795
Date of Birth: 1985-12-03
Total Earnings: $441.3
I don't know where you got that, but my assumption would be that that isn't the real scorecard from the fight.
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
I don't know where you got that, but my assumption would be that that isn't the real scorecard from the fight.PanTheMan

It's in the newspapers in the UK, I can't see anything about them disputing the legitimacy of the card (which I assume the boxing people would do) O.o
PanTheMan
US (OR) moderator
Total posts: 1795
Date of Birth: 1985-12-03
Total Earnings: $441.3
Something is definitely off. I don't believe the match was "bought". And if something like that were to happen, the judges and fighters would have needed to be on board. So yeah, I just think the card must be fake. Or maybe the photo was edited so the colors were switched, and the written decision was edited? idk
chunchkin12
This post has been deleted.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom