More options
Points2Shop Forums » Off-Topic » Everyone loves The Simpsons...
Created: 2015-04-17 19:08:42
ttimmy2005
UK elite
Senior Poster
Total posts: 246

Hi all

It has been a long time since I have posted anything here in the Forums. I wanted to let you all know about my new website (not a referral one, hence the post in this section), ask for a little help, and who knows, maybe share a little love for The Simpsons here.

You may, or may not know that there is a great game available called "The Simpsons Tapped Out". Are you a player of this great game? Are you a lover of the Simpsons, but not of the game?

The website that I have set up is based around the Simpsons game, but members there are also using it to simply share their thoughts on various Simpsons subjects. Many members are using the site simply to stay in touch with their friends. The site really is open to all.

So why do I need your help?

As you can imagine, getting a social networking type website can be pretty hard going. I thought that a perfect place to ask for a little help would be here, the website that got me really into websites, and the whole online thing, with the attraction of gaining referrals to Points2shop.

I am in great need of getting membership numbers up on the website, and kindly ask that as many people as possible sign up. It is a completely free site, and sign up is quick and easy. I'm not asking for people to be active either, I really could just use the numbers. If you find that you like the site, then of course feel free to use it as much as you want. Who knows, maybe as numbers grow, and we get alot more non p2s members, it could be a fantastic site to grab those elusive referrals.

There is so much to do on the website, a few of the main features are:

• Create and publish your own blogs
  • Have fun taking part in the quizzes, or creating your own
  • Give your opinions in the polls section, or see what others think with your own poll
  • Share your favorite music and videos
  • Join in with our new Pet Battle
There are also many other features available.

You can find my website at:

Tapped-Out.co.uk

Thank you all for reading this, I look forward to hearing your thoughts about my site :)
Corgitastic
US elite
Used to the forums
Total posts: 28
Date of Birth: 1987-11-13
Total Earnings: $427.06
meh
ttimmy2005
UK elite
Senior Poster
mehCorgitastic

Thank you for your constructive points raised. I will take note and try to implement them into my website :p
kkrulez64
US (FL) legend
Old Forum User
Total posts: 3874
Date of Birth: 1988-03-02
Total Earnings: $3196.14
Nice assumption but I can assure you that not everyone loves The Simpsons including myself.
lapraceon
US (CA) legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1571
Date of Birth: 1990-05-12
Total Earnings: $2533.91
*Doesn't love the Simpsons*
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5028
So not a referral site... but still in a way a referral site in way?:

http://www.tapped-out.co.uk/blog/52/a-great-way-to-get-doughnuts/ (r)

Nice site and idea though :thumbup:
ttimmy2005
UK elite
Senior Poster
So not a referral site... but still in a way a referral site in way?:http://www.tapped-out.co.uk/blog/52/a-great-way-to-get-doughnuts/ Nice site and idea thoughshelbinator

I got bored last night, and thought I would post a blog to it. This will soon disappear when I start posting new blogs. It does kind of showcase a little what members here can do there to gain referrals. There is also a "pages" section there. Maybe someone could head up their very own p2s page and gain refs form that?

Once the site members grow, it should be a great place not only to hang out, but also gain refs from :)

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom