Points2Shop Forums » Introduce Yourself » im new help wanted x
Created: 2015-04-12 06:30:14
xxkatzxx
UK bronze
My first post
Total posts: 3
Date of Birth: 1987-06-09
Total Earnings: $3.45
hi guys I am new to the site and would welcome any helpful advice to earn as many points/money that I can. I have plenty of time I can put into it I just want to get the most out of the site, any advice on referring people would also be much appreciated. Thanks in advance. x
weeksy
US (ME) moderator
Half way there
Total posts: 517
Date of Birth: 1970-05-05
Welcome,1st fill out your "profilers" under the account tab up top,this will help zero in surveys to your demographics(fill all out til green),then after that,look in the "offer discussion" section of the forum.In there you will find start guides and easy point threads(offer central) to help make it easier to get earning..work backwards on it for freshest posts.(look for other UK members posting)..when all else fails,ask in shout,many helpful members in there that are willing to help you out..good luck.
xxkatzxx
UK bronze
My first post
Date of Birth: 1987-06-09
Total Earnings: $3.45
thanks so much for the advice x
lapraceon
US (CA) legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1538
Date of Birth: 1990-05-12
Total Earnings: $2287.88
You can also try to get your friends and family to sign up after you have felt more comfortable here and they will be your referrals. Look at the referrals tab to figure out how much you can make form referrals depending on what country they come from.
HateCops
BG new
My first post
Date of Birth: 1989-06-05
Total Earnings: $0.1
good help
VikenPatel
IN moderator
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 474
Total Earnings: $105.52
welcome to site have happy earning if you need any help just ask
admin vs mod for gummybears P2S Singers Shelbi & ChevyBot When Toomb win tripeaks Photographer Triheaded Treghost impress girls Dance lterrell giggle weesky & graeme lurk Nurse Abby Explaining about Head

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom