More options
Points2Shop Forums » Creative Works » My Anime Drawings and others stuff :3
1 2 3 4 5 6
Created: 2015-03-31 01:34:14
Darkninja
US (CA) legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1885
I recently was asked to post some of my drawings in here, even though it hasn't been the first time i was asked to post them here. I have always been hesitant to post them as there have been times when anime/otakus are looked at as weird. On the other hand i have noticed there is a few users here who do like anime so maybe sharing a few drawings isn't bad?

anyway there is more but i think its starting to look like spam D:(sorry if the pics are huge btw e.O) but the colored ones are all digital which means it was drawn on tablet of sorts using a stylus pen unlike how its normally done with pencil except for the last pic which is all pencil :p
Raising money to get a new pc and a drawing tablet so i can make better drawings but i need help sharing the link... anyone want to help out? http://www.gofundme.com/artistdreampc
VikenPatel
IN moderator
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 496
Total Earnings: $141.21
are you in love with mathematician ? :eek: nd idk where is this hidden talent uptill now :facepalm:
admin vs mod for gummybears P2S Singers Shelbi & ChevyBot When Toomb win tripeaks Photographer Triheaded Treghost impress girls Dance lterrell giggle weesky & graeme lurk Nurse Abby Explaining about Head
devincianna
US diamond
Senior Poster
Total posts: 209
I like the 2nd one alot :p
VikenPatel
IN moderator
Am I spamming?
I like the 2nd one alotdevincianna

maybe dark imagined you and made it :yell:
admin vs mod for gummybears P2S Singers Shelbi & ChevyBot When Toomb win tripeaks Photographer Triheaded Treghost impress girls Dance lterrell giggle weesky & graeme lurk Nurse Abby Explaining about Head
Darkninja
US (CA) legend
are you in love with mathematician ? nd idk where is this hidden talent uptill nowVikenPatel

lol! no xD i just thought the gif was cool so i added it :p

thanks devin :D
Raising money to get a new pc and a drawing tablet so i can make better drawings but i need help sharing the link... anyone want to help out? http://www.gofundme.com/artistdreampc
VikenPatel
IN moderator
Am I spamming?
why chevy hasnt commented here yet ? :yell: :cry:
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3320.19
Finally you post some. Nice artwork, Dark. :lol: I like the second one too and the mermaid, (but they're all great). What are those two characters from or are they just your creation? :p I know nothing about anime right now :(
-
Darkninja
US (CA) legend
Finally you post some. Nice artwork, Dark. I like the second one too and the mermaid, (but they're all great). What are those two characters from or are they just your creation? I know nothing about anime right nowchevychic255

the first 2 and the mermaid are OCs(original creations) as we call them in DA so yeah they are my own characters the rest are from anime :)

oh and thanks is ok if you dont know about anime as anime is mainly art in itself so yey :3
machiavellidesmond
IN platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 462
Date of Birth: 1985-03-28
Total Earnings: $830.7
Woah you have a talent. Your hardwork can be seen . Are you using photoshop ?
Darkninja
US (CA) legend
Woah you have a talent. Your hardwork can be seen . Are you using photoshop ?machiavellidesmond

Thanks glad you liked them ^_^ and no i wish i was! im using a app on my Wii U gaming console to draw them but hopefully i can earn enough cash on here to buy a official drawing tablet to draw using photoshop least that is the future goal

1 2 3 4 5 6
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom