More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Apps & API » Points2shop - Mobile website doesn't work
1 2
Created: 2015-03-13 16:26:10
BeckyC56
UK elite
Junior Poster
Total posts: 86
I'm on the P2s website via my phone, not through the app and when I go to buying rewards, I can't click on anything..nothing works.
Crazyboi123
US (IL) platinum
My first post
Total posts: 3
Date of Birth: 1990-03-28
Total Earnings: $137.35
i think they changed it to where you can only order off a computer, because i couldn't use the app to order anything, and they said order off the computer
2010-10-06 18:56:55
ldpx3000
US moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1117
When you click on an item in the reward gallery, does the screen appear to go dark but nothing happens? If so, scroll up or down from where you are and see if the pop-up appeared on the page somewhere. There is a known bug in the webview that both the native app and the web app uses
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
Crazyboi123
US (IL) platinum
My first post
Total posts: 3
Date of Birth: 1990-03-28
Total Earnings: $137.35
For me i click on the item and ut takes me to the ordering page but then it says order from computer but i never tried to order online from a mobile device
2010-10-06 18:56:55
BeckyC56
UK elite
Junior Poster
When you click on an item in the reward gallery, does the screen appear to go dark but nothing happens? If so, scroll up or down from where you are and see if the pop-up appeared on the page somewhere. There is a known bug in the webview that both the native app and the web app usesldpx3000

No, nothing happens. I just tried going onto my messages and I couldn't click on any, couldn't zoom out and same with viewing my support tickets..
ldpx3000
US moderator
So it appears to be an issue with the entire webApp at this point?
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
BeckyC56
UK elite
Junior Poster
Yeah and webview ):
styx90701
US (CA) gold
My first post
Total posts: 1
Date of Birth: 1993-12-12
Total Earnings: $79.2
They messed up the app with the last update i no longer get points for watching the videos on virool. In the old version as soon as i finished watching the video or sometimes even before it was finished i would receive a notification saying i earned my points and the video would be taken of the list to watch. Now no notification and no points even after trying to watch multiple videos multiple times.very annoying. Would i open a support ticket for this? They need to fix that
ldpx3000
US moderator
They messed up the app with the last update i no longer get points for watching the videos on virool. In the old version as soon as i finished watching the video or sometimes even before it was finished i would receive a notification saying i earned my points and the video would be taken of the list to watch. Now no notification and no points even after trying to watch multiple videos multiple times.very annoying. Would i open a support ticket for this? They need to fix thatstyx90701

Virool was not touched on the latest app update. Besides that, crediting for offers happens on the advertiser side, not through the app.
kea2525
US elite
Half way there
Total posts: 549
Total Earnings: $1215.75
Wait so we can't order from the P2S website via an ipad/iphone.... we have to do it on a computer?

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom