More options
Created: 2015-03-11 01:42:35
bolbrek
US (WA) bronze
My first post
Total posts: 3
Date of Birth: 1996-02-27
Total Earnings: $3.67
So far I haven't earned any points from a single offer. Every time I complete one (or at least I assume I've completed it) I'm taken to a screen that informs me that the offer wasn't a good fit, and I don't get any points for completing the offer. Has anyone else experienced this? I just verified my account recently and haven't completed any offers since so maybe that was the only issue.
VikenPatel
IN moderator
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 496
Total Earnings: $140.7
www.points2shop.com/offers/video_tutorial << watch this video and if you do not get

points then you have problem
admin vs mod for gummybears P2S Singers Shelbi &amp;amp;amp; ChevyBot When Toomb win tripeaks Photographer Triheaded Treghost impress girls Dance lterrell giggle weesky &amp;amp;amp; graeme lurk Nurse Abby Explaining about Head
devincianna
US diamond
Senior Poster
Total posts: 209
Hey :)

Disqualifying happens to everyone here, keep trying,
also start here if you haven't already
: http://www.points2shop.com/account/profilers

Once you very filled those out start under the "best opportunity section
VikenPatel
IN moderator
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 496
Total Earnings: $140.7
ask in shout if you need any help have happy earning there use to be less offers from country rather than us and uk cause of less advertisers
admin vs mod for gummybears P2S Singers Shelbi &amp;amp;amp; ChevyBot When Toomb win tripeaks Photographer Triheaded Treghost impress girls Dance lterrell giggle weesky &amp;amp;amp; graeme lurk Nurse Abby Explaining about Head
biggbwoy44
GH new
New Poster
Total posts: 12
Total Earnings: $0.02
well i tried a few surveys and was told not available so try later as i plan to do.
BB
bolbrek
US (WA) bronze
My first post
Total posts: 3
Date of Birth: 1996-02-27
Total Earnings: $3.67
Thanks everyone. I guess I just got unlucky.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom