More options
Points2Shop Forums » Free Stuff » Sample of Pond's Gold Radiance Cleansing Mousse
Created: 2015-02-28 07:58:21
autisticmink
US (TX) gold
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 18
Date of Birth: 1995-06-25
Total Earnings: $31.42
Get a FREE sample of Free Pond's Gold Radiance Boosting Cleansing Mousse!
http://global.ponds.com/Signupfreesample.aspx?id=4
(the sample page does not look like much, but they have really good products and this is a legit freebie.
(Description obtained from the product page)

If you have dull, saggy skin, use this light, satiny foam that cleanses deep inside pores without stripping your skin of precious moisture. Enriched with 99% real-gold micro particles, AHA & Retinol, it lifts away dullness to reveal youthful, radiant skin.
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3317.94
I've edited the link in your post to link directly to the freebie form. Please link directly to the freebie and not to the site you got it from. Especially if it's Freeflys, because that can be classed as a path offer - and not many people want to register to it before getting to the freebie itself.
-
jennie111585
US (FL) gold
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1030
Date of Birth: 1985-11-15
Awesome. Thanks for sharing :)

Thank you for using Pond's!

Your submission was successful and you will be receiving your free Pond's sample very soon
*Jennifer*
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3317.94
Awesome. Thanks for sharing Thank you for using Pond's!Your submission was successful and you will be receiving your free Pond's sample very soonjennie111585
Thanks for the update =) When I tried earlier this morning I got an error but it's working fine now.
-

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom