More options
Points2Shop Forums » Free Stuff » (US) Free $20 Target Gift Card w/ Wedding Registry
Created: 2015-02-18 11:32:55
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3320.19
(US) Free $20 Target Gift Card w/ Wedding Registry

If you create a wedding registry with Target, now through February 21st, you may be able to score a $20 eGift Card! Read below for requirements.

$20 Target eGiftcard with Creation of New Target Wedding Registry February 15-21, 2015
Limited to the first 22,500 couples. Registry must include a minimum of $500 worth of merchandise to be eligible.

Valid on new wedding registries created February 15-21, 2015. Couples will receive an eGift Card by email within 72 hours of completion of registry. Limit of 1 registry per couple. Valid email address required. Quantities limited; no rain checks.
-
jennie111585
US (FL) gold
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1030
Date of Birth: 1985-11-15
Awesome find. Thanks for sharing. I tried the amazon one (as I really am getting married in August of this year) back when it was posted but never heard from amazon. Finger crossed with this one :)
*Jennifer*
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3320.19
Awesome find. Thanks for sharing. I tried the amazon one (as I really am getting married in August of this year) back when it was posted but never heard from amazon. Finger crossed with this onejennie111585
Oh, nice, congrats jennie :D No problem. :) Also just wanted to let you know I hadn't heard from them for the Amazon gift card either, but surprisingly received it in my email today! Someone else who has been waiting for it on here also confirmed they got it. So go check yours!
-
Texoru
AU elite
New Poster
Total posts: 14
Date of Birth: 1993-02-04
Total Earnings: $574.01
Hello jennie and congrats :)

Yes, I am the other person who have received the Amazon Gift.

If you still have not received it try contacting them here:

bridal@emailcustomerserviceDOTc0m (URL'S not allowed)

Make sure you copy and paste the terms of the promo and highlight or make the requirements on the terms bold. Then attach your proof of the image in "Manage my Registry"

In a few days I have received a reply from them with Amazon email of the $20 Amazon Gift Card :D

Thanks chevychic255 for another great find but I may skip this as I do not usually go to Target in my country or it may not accept the gift for Australia.

Thanks again though!
jennie111585
US (FL) gold
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1030
Date of Birth: 1985-11-15
Got it. Awesome. Thanks guys :)
*Jennifer*

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom