More options
Points2Shop Forums » Suggestions » New Member Page
Created: 2009-10-12 21:18:41
Moofball
UK platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1250
Awesome job on the new member page.

If you have feedback or suggestions please post here.

My random idea was maybe the same as it is now but the bars could be in a flash slider so you can view message updates (like it currently), your points history, your offer history ect. Obviously not go over board but that's my idea in a nutshell :p

What are your views and suggestions?
Live in the forward. FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM
hypercoaster93
US (NC) moderator
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2680
Total Earnings: $7783.69
ugh, we should have private IM so we can ask users question not in shout all the time.

also a section for offer recently added.

thats what i have to add
Spartahog
US (IL) gold
Why stop now?
Total posts: 957
Date of Birth: 1985-10-19
Total Earnings: $149.7
You got the idea moof, however, it will slow down the internet speed for some people. I like the message system the way it is but any suggestion is a good one.
Still sounds pretty good.

Hmm, there should a way to design your user page to your liking. Just some designs. :)

There also should be more ways to sort out available offers, like free, manual, etc., like the old site had. :p
Matjong
US admin
Total posts: 1624
Total Earnings: $1685.21
We also gonna add the latest added and approved offers there. I would like to see forum notifications as well, because now it's hard to track which topics I posted on and which not.
Moofball
UK platinum
Total posts: 1250
We also gonna add the latest added and approved offers there. I would like to see forum notifications as well, because now it's hard to track which topics I posted on and which not.Matjong

definitely :p When i go back to look to see if there is a reply on the topic i posted, i find the topic has moved page with the amount of new ones being made each day. So i think that would be great :)
Live in the forward. FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM
hazbot
UK gold
Total posts: 1012
Date of Birth: Unknown
The forum can do with more features :)
Elbee
US (MA) platinum
Total posts: 1548
Date of Birth: 1993-10-10
Total Earnings: $300.61
We also gonna add the latest added and approved offers there. I would like to see forum notifications as well, because now it's hard to track which topics I posted on and which not.Matjong
'
I think that's an excellent idea.
"
monchai
This post has been deleted.

You are not logged in. This topic is locked and no new replies can be posted.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom