Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » Usamp Not Working
Created: 2014-12-28 02:09:08
Spendaholic94
US (WV) diamond
Used to the forums
Total posts: 44
Date of Birth: 1994-06-28
Total Earnings: $1166.42
I was told that a LOT of members are getting a error when trying to do a offer from from usamp. This marks the second day that I can't complete a single offer from usamp and I'm frustrated about it just as much as you guys are! What needs to be done is we need to get usamp working again before the problem escalates...I am not going to VENT here any further...but hopefully it gets fixed!

Rashid Frederick Alvarado
lapraceon
US (CA) legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1571
Date of Birth: 1990-05-12
Total Earnings: $2530.73
It's "Working" for me.
My only thing is why do they offer 50 point surveys and then give you less than 50 when you complete it?
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5028
I was told that a LOT of members are getting a error when trying to do a offer from from usamp. This marks the second day that I can't complete a single offer from usamp and I'm frustrated about it just as much as you guys are! What needs to be done is we need to get usamp working again before the problem escalates...I am not going to VENT here any further...but hopefully it gets fixed!Spendaholic94

I always use the solution here to resolve that temporarily. There's also one here in Chevy's Comment.Otherwise anybody with this issue needs to contact usamp at support@surveyhelpcenter.com as they are an external wall.

It's "Working" for me.
My only thing is why do they offer 50 point surveys and then give you less than 50 when you complete it?lapraceon

Likewise, if you have discrepancies in payments contact them at support@surveyhelpcenter.com to inquire as to why this has happened. I am not sure if usamp do redirects occasionally at the start of their surveys if you are DQ'd like P2S. But it is a possibility, one I am sure they can help you with.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom