More options
Points2Shop Forums » Off-Topic » RC Hobby - Remote Controll
Created: 2014-12-24 17:01:41
tolska
UK elite
Senior Poster
Total posts: 103
Hello all,

Just thought I'd make a topic regarding RC stuff as I enjoy the hobby with several RC items.

My main RC hobby is driving Nitro Fueled cars and trucks, I own several at the moment and hope to gain more in the future. My most favorite is the MTA4 S28 Monster truck which is a 1/8 scale and it's a beast. Top speed of around 50mph. I've modded this to add duel tanks for longer run time with an additional air fuel filter to allow an even spread of cool air into the carburetor.

My second car I'd say would be my Thunder Tiger TS4N which is a beast for 1/10 scale. Pretty small and packed up. Top speed of 67mph at the moment! Not touched it as in modified it at all.

Now for the flying part of RC :)

I have a DJI Phantom 2 with FPV transmitter with an additional GoPro camera attached.
You can literally fly above the clouds for about 20 to 30 mins depending on what battery is attached including how you fly the copter.

I also have 6 Mini helicopters which I don't really use as the fly time is only 5minutes on each which to be honest is not long enough.

Do you have a RC Hobby?

I will upload pictures in due course of my RC collection.

(Added by mod, please try to keep it to one post or use the edit post function to add to your post)
tolska
This post has been deleted.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom