More options
Points2Shop Forums » Support » P2S Offer Wall - Missing Points
Created: 2014-12-23 23:36:02
tolska
UK elite
Senior Poster
Total posts: 103
Hi Admins

I'd like to know a little information regarding the P2S offer wall.

I completed 3 paid offers which cost me £25 in total but the points have not been added to my account.
I have submitted a ticket but I'm awaiting a reply in due course.

I have been told that P2S do not manually add the points If a offer fails to payout, I can understand this in a way due to admins being busy, however I don't totally agree if this is the case due to spending money to gain extra points on offers which don't pay out.

After 2 or 3 days I contacted the advertisers who have the offers available on the P2S wall.
After speaking with them they denied knowing anything about P2S advertising free points for members to sign up. sent them a screenshot with proof to see if they could send confirmation to P2S to get my points added but all three advertisers denied having any knowledge involving P2S and the free points.

They advised me to contact P2S about this. I'd just like some more information regarding these sort of problems, I do find it to be unfair that if you spend money on offers that P2S won't manually add the points, even though there is sufficient evidence proving the offer was completed.

I look forward in hearing from some admins regarding this.
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5028
In regard to the advertisers saying they have no knowledge of P2S you should contact P2S via a support ticket. At first that sounded very strange to me, but after considering it I realized only certain departments (perhaps advertising) or staff may be aware of the P2S offer. However I'm sure that can be resolved with admin.

Additionally, remember with any paid offers or trials you should only every do it if you have a genuine want or need for the product. Don't do it unless you would have paid without the points incentive. It is still of course extremely frustrating when you don't get paid or it doesn't track in any circumstance.
tolska
UK elite
Senior Poster
Total posts: 103
In regard to the advertisers saying they have no knowledge of P2S you should contact P2S via a support ticket. At first that sounded very strange to me, but after considering it I realized only certain departments (perhaps advertising) or staff may be aware of the P2S offer. However I'm sure that can be resolved with admin.

Additionally, remember with any paid offers or trials you should only every do it if you have a genuine want or need for the product. Don't do it unless you would have paid without the points incentive. It is still of course extremely frustrating when you don't get paid or it doesn't track in any circumstance.shelbinator

The main reason I contacted them was to see if they could send confirmation to P2S to get my points more quickly, I did have the incentive to use the offers what I used but find it annoying and frustrating that the points never got paid out as of yet.

A ticket has been submited for each offer, I'm just waiting for a response from P2S. All proof was included in the tickets.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom