More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » How come some surveys "approve" you and then disqualify you after you've gotten far into the survey??
Created: 2014-12-06 05:37:42
abracrow
US (WA) gold
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 25
Date of Birth: 1984-10-22
Total Earnings: $359.69
This has happened to me a few times already but usually after 10-15 minutes. But right now I just spent 45 minutes taking a survey for which I was told I was approved for in the beginning and just when I thought it was over, they said, "Unfortunately, you do not qualify to participate. Thank you for your interest in this survey. Sorry." That's 45 minutes of my life down the drain! It sounds to me like some of these survey givers want your input but don't want to pay up! That's pretty lousy and ticks me off :(
VikenPatel
IN moderator
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 496
Total Earnings: $140.94
awww sorry sometime it happens , wish you get qualify in more surveys today good luck
admin vs mod for gummybears P2S Singers Shelbi & ChevyBot When Toomb win tripeaks Photographer Triheaded Treghost impress girls Dance lterrell giggle weesky & graeme lurk Nurse Abby Explaining about Head
manojbimalg
IN gold
New Poster
Total posts: 11
Date of Birth: 1977-05-22
Total Earnings: $128.04
Yes friend, that's really frustrating. Screening out is quite common, but normally it happens within a couple of minutes in most cases. But this type of lengthy screen outs are really disappointing.
oldschooler1969
US (NC) silver
My first post
Total posts: 1
Date of Birth: 1969-11-19
Total Earnings: $22.57
I feel like it's their way of getting your input for free, they they are ripping me off
lapraceon
US (CA) legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1571
Date of Birth: 1990-05-12
Total Earnings: $2533.91
It happens to all of us. Everybody gets DQd. And no, they do not keep your information. When you get DQd, they discard your info.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom