Points2Shop Forums » Entertainment » Once Upon A Time Season 4 new characters
Created: 2014-10-20 16:37:45
ajfortner
US (SC) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 147
Date of Birth: 1994-10-31
Total Earnings: $805.54
So anyone else peeved that the show Once Upon A Time wanted to add characters from the movie Frozen? I personally don't like the show as much anymore as they are not well known characters and don't fit with how the show has previously added characters. Your thoughts?
jeremymoises03
This post has been deleted.
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5028
So anyone else peeved that the show Once Upon A Time wanted to add characters from the movie Frozen? I personally don't like the show as much anymore as they are not well known characters and don't fit with how the show has previously added characters. Your thoughts?ajfortner

At the end of season 3 I was like "Eeeeeeeeeeeeee FROZEN... OLAF!". Then I was like this is a really big risk to take here... and then I saw the cast members and the first episode and wasn't actually sure of it and didn't feel like they matched how I viewed the characters. But now after the first few episodes I like the characters and how they've added a modern "fairytale" to the show and yet somehow made some of the most iconic characters of the present their own.

Also what do you think about the whole "Hook and Emma" thing? :confused:
ajfortner
US (SC) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 147
Date of Birth: 1994-10-31
Total Earnings: $805.54
At the end of season 3 I was like "Eeeeeeeeeeeeee FROZEN... OLAF!"shelbinator

LOL at the end of season 3 I was like "is that the witch of the north? :facepalm: So I was way off base. I agree that they are doing a pretty good job with the characters, but I think it was still too big of a leap from one season to the next because not only did they add the frozen characters, but they also added the king of knaves from Once Upon A Time In Wonderland. It's still a great show, and Rumplestiltskin is my favorite character. (d) Also, the "Hook and Emma" thing is like a roller coaster ride to me, she's jerking him left and right. They need to decide what they are doing in my opinion. :)
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5028
LOL at the end of season 3 I was like "is that the witch of the north? :facepalm: So I was way off base. I agree that they are doing a pretty good job with the characters, but I think it was still too big of a leap from one season to the next because not only did they add the frozen characters, but they also added the king of knaves from Once Upon A Time In Wonderland. It's still a great show, and Rumplestiltskin is my favorite character. (d) Also, the "Hook and Emma" thing is like a roller coaster ride to me, she's jerking him left and right. They need to decide what they are doing in my opinion. :)
ajfortner

Not gonna lie I first thought, "Ice Queen" till she fully came out of the "slooshiness", it was alot of characters to introduce at once though. They probably assumed they're so well known it would be a safe decision! Rumple's like amazing, but Regina is even more awesome! :p And true that haha!

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom