Created: 2014-10-19 09:47:02
ton4i
MK gold
Junior Poster
Total posts: 74
Date of Birth: 1996-01-30
Total Earnings: $105.08
Hello everyone

If anyone can help me with Search Engine Optimization that will be great! I'm loosing my nerves with these web sites trying to get referrals but still nothing. Any help is more than welcomed! :)
moneybags82
UK platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 121
Date of Birth: 1982-07-13
Total Earnings: $600.9
Hi i started off same as you , ive made loads of blogs and free websites . weebly is good as its got a free seo part before u publish your site and make sure ur content is long enough with tags ect ect and also put up proof pages and testimonials too. and then when published i recommend joining plenty off facebook groups such as work online groups or advertising groups and put your link up in them . also traffic free exchange sites help also
AdamDavis14
UK gold
Junior Poster
Total posts: 82
Date of Birth: 1998-12-03
Total Earnings: $352.9
Don't use weebly as they delete your site. Also it isn't about how many sites you make, its about the keyword of your site. I have made about $80 from one website alone which is good for me as it is my first site I ever made.

As seo wise, i would try and get social signals to your website like facebook likes, tweets, +1's and all the rest of it. You could do some article writing and put your link in there but that is longer. Also facebook groups work well if you post your link in them but don't spam.
DarkSaber
US elite
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 2448
Total Earnings: $14504.08
^I made $4000 off of weebly alone. In fact the site is still healthy as of today, 4 years later. Go around your business smartly, and you won't have any issues.
ton4i
MK gold
Junior Poster
Total posts: 74
Date of Birth: 1996-01-30
Total Earnings: $105.08
^I made $4000 off of weebly alone. In fact the site is still healthy as of today, 4 years later. Go around your business smartly, and you won't have any issues.DarkSaber

Do I really need to buy a domain for my website?
AdamDavis14
UK gold
Junior Poster
Total posts: 82
Date of Birth: 1998-12-03
Total Earnings: $352.9
^I made $4000 off of weebly alone. In fact the site is still healthy as of today, 4 years later. Go around your business smartly, and you won't have any issues.DarkSaber

Well yeah smartly will work but most people don't do it smartly and that is why they should avoid it. I see so many poor/low quality weebly sites and not to mention that they are easy to report and take down. I don't report them now though, although I used to but only then I took down 5 sites just for fun really as my niche was nothing to do with theirs.
Mydragonsfly
US (ND) elite
Half way there
Total posts: 605
Date of Birth: 1996-07-02
I did my work on weebly "smartly" for 2 years before a competitor deleted my website.

How do I know it was a competitor, lets just say I have a few tricks up my sleeve. :)
not sure if they have this or not yet but i think its a good idea since most int. users do benefit more from refs and this could just boost that part" "Some international members seem to be very good at referringDarkninja, Shelbinator

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom