More options
Points2Shop Forums » Suggestions » Multiple Account Warning
1 2
Created: 2014-10-14 00:14:09
Darkninja
US (CA) legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1885
I feel like more users now a days seem to feel like its ok to make more then one account without caring.(even some that are silver rank or gold) Least it seems to be a issue again that is common. I think if someone make a account and they some how forget or log out they should get a big warning signing telling them "We have detected another account in this IP" then follow it up with the rule about not having more than one account. Then it could have links to the forgot password or a explanation of what to do if they did forget their password etc. Of course this will only show up if you are trying to make another account not just a regular log in.

The reason i think this is really needed is because when some ones find out a user has another account in the shoutbox everyone just gangs up on them and send them the "send a ticket" reply like crazy -.-

Poll: Do you think they should add this?

Yes

No
Standings:

Want to make a poll too?? Click here.
Raising money to get a new pc and a drawing tablet so i can make better drawings but i need help sharing the link... anyone want to help out? http://www.gofundme.com/artistdreampc
graeme74
UK legend
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 289
Total Earnings: $10152.75
Voted yes :) also the "ganging up" thing you mentioned is getting pretty crazy at times too :eek: not really any need for multiple people to keep repeating what has already been said to anyone imo. I'm pretty sure this must be really annoying when you are at the receiving end, often ends up just causing unnecessary arguments over what may just be a simple problem :(
bttero
US (CA) elite
Senior Poster
Total posts: 127
Date of Birth: 1983-06-14
Total Earnings: $809.96
i don't even get the reason why anybody wants to make another account, what? for the single dollar in the mailbox? then 1000 accounts will be needed, lol, can somebody tell me the perks of having a another account? what so you take more surveys? :thumbup: i guess i vote yes, i don't know, what was the question again?
slow down, you going to fast.
Ambernichole1212
US (IA) legend
Senior Poster
Total posts: 230
Date of Birth: 1994-01-15
Total Earnings: $2197.56
I voted yes because you are absolutely right!
rebeldefecto
MY silver
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 418
When in doubt, vote for the blank one! (r)
............................................................................ - Donate to my cause here! All donations are greatly appreciated! :) .......................................................................................................... - Want to get some free bitcoins? (1 bitcoin = $513) Click to learn more! :)
Darkninja
US (CA) legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1885
When in doubt, vote for the blank one!rebeldefecto

lol wth you so would e.O
Raising money to get a new pc and a drawing tablet so i can make better drawings but i need help sharing the link... anyone want to help out? http://www.gofundme.com/artistdreampc
rebeldefecto
MY silver
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 418
lol wth you so would e.ODarkninja

You gotta ask yourself, who's the dumb one who put the blank choice in? (r) :yell: :p
............................................................................ - Donate to my cause here! All donations are greatly appreciated! :) .......................................................................................................... - Want to get some free bitcoins? (1 bitcoin = $513) Click to learn more! :)
Mydragonsfly
US (ND) elite
Half way there
Total posts: 605
Date of Birth: 1996-07-02
I actually had my account hacked way back when I just turned gold. Had to make myself a new account, wait for support, verify my ID, username, previous password, god knows what. Had the second account deleted afterwards and haven't had a hitch since.

Other than that, I've had no reason to make another account. Just don't see the need or reasoning...
not sure if they have this or not yet but i think its a good idea since most int. users do benefit more from refs and this could just boost that part" "Some international members seem to be very good at referringDarkninja, Shelbinator
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3320.19
I actually had my account hacked way back when I just turned gold. Had to make myself a new account, wait for support, verify my ID, username, previous password, god knows what. Had the second account deleted afterwards and haven't had a hitch since.

Other than that, I've had no reason to make another account. Just don't see the need or reasoning...Mydragonsfly
In that situation, you can still see a support section on Points2shop to contact them if you're unable to access your account. So there's absolutely no case in which you need to create multiple accounts... :p

Anyway I voted previously on this poll. :p It's a good idea :)
-
Mydragonsfly
US (ND) elite
Half way there
Total posts: 605
Date of Birth: 1996-07-02
In that situation, you can still see a support section on Points2shop to contact them if you're unable to access your account.chevychic255

Well, when your panicing over 40 dollars, the rational thinking just simply isn't there. But yeah if your still able to get access to the support team then yes, no reasons.
not sure if they have this or not yet but i think its a good idea since most int. users do benefit more from refs and this could just boost that part" "Some international members seem to be very good at referringDarkninja, Shelbinator

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom