More options
Points2Shop Forums » Suggestions » Save Amazon Gift Card Preference
Created: 2014-09-30 04:27:08
newSpiritX
ID platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 92
Total Earnings: $293.11
As you may already know, we can withdraw cash for Amazon Gift Card (emailed). It just a bit annoys me that the admin team needs to ask whether I want Amazon US or UK gift card every time I order one. And this means I have to wait for longer period of time because they need to ask me, I need to reply back, and so on..

It would be nice if the preference can be saved, so that when I order an Amazon Gift Card, the admin team could immediately know that I prefer Amazon US gift card without asking me first.

Thanks.
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5028
Do you specify which one you would like in your first message?
newSpiritX
ID platinum
Junior Poster
Do you specify which one you would like in your first message?shelbinator

There is no option to pick one, I can only specify the amount of cash I would like to spend to redeem for Amazon Gift Card (It's under Spend Points > Withdraw Earnings, btw)

And after that, an admin will open a ticket to ask which Amazon Gift Card I want. Yes, multiple times, happened for each withdrawals for AGC. And yes, I always replied which one that I want (it's always AGC US).
(look at the ticket numbering on screenshot I took above. It's from three different withdrawals, hence from three different tickets).
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5028
There is no option to pick one, I can only specify the amount of cash I would like to spend to redeem for Amazon Gift Card (It's under Spend Points > Withdraw Earnings, btw)

And after that, an admin will open a ticket to ask which Amazon Gift Card I want. Yes, multiple times, happened for each withdrawals for AGC. And yes, I always replied which one that I want (it's always AGC US).
(look at the ticket numbering on screenshot I took above. It's from three different withdrawals, hence from three different tickets).newSpiritX

Ahh it's withdrawals, that makes sense! In which case I would agree with you that it may be handy for international users to be able to specify which one they would like. Perhaps a preference in the settings or a tick box upon withdrawing.
newSpiritX
ID platinum
Junior Poster
And here we go again :p

Hopefully a programmer admin could make this happen soon

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom