More options
Points2Shop Forums » Suggestions » Would love to Have tick box surveys
Created: 2014-09-14 16:32:38
shadowfax81
UK elite
Used to the forums
Total posts: 33
Hey all !

Just wanted to suggest that we have tick box surveys for us guys and gal's in the Uk
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5028
Hey all !

Just wanted to suggest that we have tick box surveys for us guys and gal's in the Ukshadowfax81

They types of surveys and their layouts are entirely down to the advertisers and those who create them. Mostly the type of response format (tickbox, written etc) depends entirely upon the question and the type of research being conducted. Tick box surveys do exist, I come across them quit alot, and find them annoying ironically due to what I call "tickbox minefields".

Edit Just realised you may mean the survey provider, in which case they would be a good addition. Not sure how they would work as a wall though. I do have taken quite a few tickbox surveys on P2S though, especially via peanutlabs.
ldpx3000
US moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1117
Hey all !

Just wanted to suggest that we have tick box surveys for us guys and gal's in the Ukshadowfax81

That would all depend on whether Tickbox has surveys that will work with our system, and if they have a good number of surveys to offer on a daily basis. I have seen their site but not signed up with them so not sure how likely it is.
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
hang5do
This post has been deleted.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom