More options
Points2Shop Forums » Off-Topic » Anyone ever feel like they do more than is required?
1 2
Created: 2014-09-08 15:53:00
ajfortner
US (SC) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 147
Date of Birth: 1994-10-31
Total Earnings: $805.54
Does your professor or teacher ever assign something and then you feel like you went overboard?
For example my professor said to do this : Both of the short stories this week contain the word "good" in their titles. What characters in each story are good? What characters in each story are bad? Please back up your answers with specific proof from the stories.
Since it wasn't a technical essay that had to be in MLA or APA format most people only wrote a few paragraphs but mine ended up being pages long :fat:
lapraceon
US (CA) legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1571
Date of Birth: 1990-05-12
Total Earnings: $2533.91
Okay. I'm lazy and I didn't read all that.
But yes, I do.
I took 4 years of German in High School
And am now enrolled in German 1 in University.
And I am 2 weeks ahead on the homework :)
ajfortner
US (SC) platinum
Senior Poster
Okay. I'm lazy and I didn't read all that.
But yes, I do.
I took 4 years of German in High School
And am now enrolled in German 1 in University.
And I am 2 weeks ahead on the homeworklapraceon

lmao I didn't feel like anyone would read it xD just felt like posting to show how long my paper was compared to like a paragraph or two.
and that's what's up :thumbup: us overachievers :yell:
devincianna
US diamond
Senior Poster
Total posts: 209
Okay I didnt read all that either I stopped after the 1st 3 sentences :eek: but I take culinary classes and Im an over achiever I always have to do "extra" it's just in my nature..I have the mind set to give it my all because I want to be the best I can be..you sound an awful lot like me . It's a good thing imo it shows your for 1 not a slacker and 2 your a hard worker :)
mndygrl78
US (MA) gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 161
Date of Birth: 1978-07-10
Total Earnings: $57.83
lol I have ALWAYS been an overachiever, especially in school and what not. Not a bad thing but you have to make sure you don't burn out.
geogjk
IN bronze
New Poster
Total posts: 12
i too didnt read stuff.. :p
rebeldefecto
MY silver
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 418
I write more than that, unfortunately :yell:
#proud
............................................................................ - Donate to my cause here! All donations are greatly appreciated! :) .......................................................................................................... - Want to get some free bitcoins? (1 bitcoin = $513) Click to learn more! :)
ajfortner
US (SC) platinum
Senior Poster
lol I took out the paper that I wrote since no one was reading it bc it was long lmao :yell: so edited it xD
ajfortner
US (SC) platinum
Senior Poster
Okay I didnt read all that either I stopped after the 1st 3 sentences but I take culinary classes and Im an over achiever I always have to do "extra" it's just in my nature..I have the mind set to give it my all because I want to be the best I can be..you sound an awful lot like me . It's a good thing imo it shows your for 1 not a slacker and 2 your a hard workerdevincianna

thanks girl :) just felt like the odd one out since the entire rest of the class was slacking hardcore
ajfortner
US (SC) platinum
Senior Poster
lol I have ALWAYS been an overachiever, especially in school and what not. Not a bad thing but you have to make sure you don't burn out.mndygrl78

I actually burn myself out quite a bit, but hey, one's gotta do what they gotta do

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom