Created: 2014-08-11 17:03:08
stepan12
NL gold
New Poster
Total posts: 6
Date of Birth: 1997-07-22
Total Earnings: $57.03
no one is helping me with this problem
i ask in support : help me with this problem (2014-01-12 ) they say we will fix this

nothing happens oke then i contact 6 months later with usemp 2014-06-06 they say: Jim Norton replied:
Greetings!

Thank you for the email but we are unable to locate you in our system. Please let us know site you are emailing about and the correct email address associated with it, so that we can resolve your issue as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Jim Norton
Customer Care

and then i create new supprot ticket and they say we will fix it but they dont fix it after 1 month later (now) still not working????
whyyyy
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3317.94
~ Moved to Surveys/Offers forum ~

Ok, did you tell uSamp in your email you're from Points2shop and give them your email address you used for P2S - like they asked you to do? Doesn't sound like you followed up with them to get the issue resolved.

Also not sure what your problem is. Are you getting the 'login control' problem? It's a known problem if you change your email address on P2S from the original you signed up with it will give you that problem. If you change it back to the one you originally used, sometimes that fixes the problem.
-
stepan12
NL gold
New Poster
Total posts: 6
Date of Birth: 1997-07-22
Total Earnings: $57.03
Tyyyyyy its working!!!!!
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3317.94
That's good! :) No problem.
-
sayedsalme
This post has been deleted.
sayedsalme
This post has been deleted.

You are not logged in. This topic is locked and no new replies can be posted.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom