1 2
Created: 2014-07-15 13:53:38
Littlerose
US admin
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 477
This issue is now resolved.

Hi all,

Since about a week there seems to be some issue with Amazon reading out shipping costs for both UK and US products. We have not been able to find the cause yet which might mean it will take a bit longer to get fixed.

For the time being you can still order any products you might have in your cart or products that still do have their shipping costs listed. Y

Withdrawals with cash, Walmart orders, small rewards and gift card purchases remain unaffected.
VikenPatel
This post has been deleted.
Vincentd120
CA elite
Senior Poster
Total posts: 120
Total Earnings: $601.31
Little correction : it's not only for UK and US (CA is also included).
Hope you guys find a fix soon! :thumbup:
reecey2810
UK platinum
Used to the forums
Total posts: 50
Total Earnings: $251.53
Owell I suppose its spend more for the shipping or buy gift cards, virtual visa, or withdraw....do it that way but guys dont try the manual order its just to much work and waiting on both sides. if P2S cant fix it these are the best solutions I can recommend
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5028
Owell I suppose its spend more for the shipping or buy gift cards, virtual visa, or withdraw....do it that way but guys dont try the manual order its just to much work and waiting on both sides. if P2S cant fix it these are the best solutions I can recommendreecey2810

You can place a manual order via ticket. Or you could put a note on your order stating how much shipping would be. Work out your shipping by checking amazon then converting it (£1 = 180 points), ask for admin to refund the difference, could work but not tried it myself.
Vincentd120
CA elite
Senior Poster
I placed a manual order via ticket on 2014-07-14... 8 days later :sleep: , still no replie... :(
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
I placed a manual order via ticket on 2014-07-14... 8 days later , still no replie...Vincentd120

You'll have to bare in mind that in addition to catching up on previous "normal" tickets they'll more than likely be dealing with all the manual orders people are throwing at them, so ticket times are probably gonna be slow. But better to just keep on waiting, there's only two possibilities really, manual order goes through or gallery is fixed and you can place your order there. It really is a pain but for now it's the best we have :)
Vincentd120
CA elite
Senior Poster
You'll have to bare in mind that in addition to catching up on previous "normal" tickets they'll more than likely be dealing with all the manual orders people are throwing at them, so ticket times are probably gonna be slow. But better to just keep on waiting, there's only two possibilities really, manual order goes through or gallery is fixed and you can place your order there. It really is a pain but for now it's the best we have :)shelbinator

Ok, I will wait... Hope Points2Shop find a fix soon.
reecey2810
UK platinum
Used to the forums
Total posts: 50
Total Earnings: $251.53
Well I placed a manual order 3 days back and still no reppy even know I found out I could just but virtual visa and save all the hassle lol but now I'll just have to wait a month or 2 :'(
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Well I placed a manual order 3 days back and still no reppy even know I found out I could just but virtual visa and save all the hassle lol but now I'll just have to wait a month or 2 :'(reecey2810

You could close your support ticket and order the virtual visa's, there's nothing stopping you doing that. If the points haven't been taken off you then your hasn't been placed.

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom