More options
Points2Shop Forums » Off-Topic » gifts for girls
Created: 2014-07-11 22:10:13
devincianna
US diamond
Senior Poster
Total posts: 209
Whats a good gift to give a girl under 6 years old ?

I am really bad at picking out gifts for people and she has enough dolls already so I cant figure out anything.
PixelMouseSk8r
US (NV) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 176
Date of Birth: 1999-10-22
Total Earnings: $284.53
Crafting, Just in general anything that deals with creative work (from coloring to intense sculpting/designing and even cooking/baking), is interesting, and is always a safe bet, cause even if they do not like art at the time, they will find some use for it.
I'd suggest a Easy Bake oven (since when I was young at the time I wanted one of those) but, they've gotten smaller proportions over time (or it at least feels like that).

You also have things like a Build-A-Bear Workshop sewing kits (not really, it's very very thick tough string with a safe/dull almost yarn like needle so it won't get lost.) and it has holes for them to sew through so it makes the job easier. (I own a few of them currently but I can't find them- they're pretty durable and come with a few clothings/accessories).

There's also craft books like making pom-pom animals, or DIY boxes (go to any craft store, normally if you go to a wood isle there will be already built chests of the sorts and time to time they come with supplies to decorate it, but not always so you can choose paints, stickers, etc. for her to use).
lapraceon
US (CA) legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1571
Date of Birth: 1990-05-12
Total Earnings: $2533.91
I am getting this for my cousin for Christmas. Check it out.

http://www.points2shop.com/amazon/product/B004K1EZ88
newette
US gold
Half way there
Total posts: 699
Total Earnings: $946.05
I would suggest something based on her favorite cartoon character whether it's clothing, toys, play jewelry, etc. Hope this helps!
march1971
US (IN) gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 156
Date of Birth: 1971-03-10
Total Earnings: $145.76
6 year old girl? Mickey Mouse would be good.
Visitante90
US (TX) legend
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 25
Total Earnings: $6243.19
An Ipad mini (r)
2010-11-24 01:52:01

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom