Points2Shop Forums » P2S Apps & API » issue with the p2s plug in
Created: 2014-07-08 23:53:06
moofoo76
US (CO) diamond
Why stop now?
Total posts: 800
Date of Birth: 1976-06-01
Total Earnings: $1398.64
I don't know what going on I got new smart phone downloaded p2s my phone is android and app download and than it ask me if want to download the plug in I answer yes I want to download the plug in than I get error message saying the plug in can't be downloaded. So anyone else getting this message when try to opt in for the p2s plug in ?
ldpx3000
US moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1117
I don't know what going on I got new smart phone downloaded p2s my phone is android and app download and than it ask me if want to download the plug in I answer yes I want to download the plug in than I get error message saying the plug in can't be downloaded. So anyone else getting this message when try to opt in for the p2s plug in ?moofoo76

Yes, other people do get this same error. Unfortunately, the plugin is developed by a third party partner so we can only relay that users are still receiving this message and hope that they can find out what's happening and fix it soon :)
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom