More options
Points2Shop Forums » Gaming » anybody play earthbound?
Created: 2014-07-06 16:58:19
supermariomaster
US (OH) gold
Used to the forums
Total posts: 36
Date of Birth: 1985-11-15
Total Earnings: $66.39
The mother series is very underrated. Only 3 games have been released and only 1 game in the USA. So i'm wondering if anybody has played earthbound before?
kkrulez64
US (FL) legend
Old Forum User
Total posts: 3874
Date of Birth: 1988-03-02
Total Earnings: $3196.14
Underrated? I've never heard anyone say anything bad about it. Plus, Nintendo gamers have been begging for Mother 3 to get a release here in NA for several years now. Doesn't sound too underrated to me. But no, I haven't played it but i've never had the chance to.
supermariomaster
US (OH) gold
Used to the forums
Total posts: 36
Date of Birth: 1985-11-15
Total Earnings: $66.39
Well just to get this out there underrated dosen't all mean bad. Heck I love earthbound and so do a lot of people. But i just think nintendo could have done much more with the mother/earthbound series [such as another game or release mother 3 in the USA] and there has not been many games compared to other rpgs such as Pokemon or final fantasy where they have had many games. Plus a lot of people found out about earthbound through super smash bros.
badkillua
PH new
My first post
Total posts: 5
Date of Birth: 1991-12-18
Total Earnings: $0.02
what is that game.,can u post a picture?
Geomaster1
RO new
My first post
Total posts: 5
Date of Birth: 1993-05-01
Total Earnings: $6.89
wow earthbound it's been like 10 years since I first played it it's fun with a lot off creepy stuff now that I think about it especially that cult and the final boss.... a very well made game and I think I'm going to look for it again (thank you for reminding me of it )

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom